biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the KE70's at pickapart Kilsyth has a full set of those factory alloys on it.

The beige/brown one? Yeah, they looked clean as. When I saw it, interior was intact minus rear seat. Looked in good nick, too.

The KE20 at centre rd I doubt has a single usable thing left on it. as of last Sunday. Mind you I was very pleased to get the glovebox inner. Thanks whoever removed it without destroying it and placing in the back out of the way!

Otherwise I think it had a heater box, a wiper motor and one side vent!

Our mate up at Clarkefield Auto Wreckers is Wrecking out a AE92 Hatch Seca. He's asked us to put it up on here for Interest, otherwise he'll send it to scrap as it is.

For those who ARE interested, call Jeff: (03) 5428 5420 - and say Wozza sent me this Number. He'll do ya a good deal. :)

post-8003-070814000 1302776472_thumb.jpg

post-8003-026623100 1302776512_thumb.jpg

post-8003-030338700 1302776536_thumb.jpg

post-8003-069215900 1302776593_thumb.jpg

post-8003-000260300 1302776671_thumb.jpg

Woz & Josh :cool:

was down at centre road today. not much has changed in the corollas but i did find an auto ma70 supra with a 7M-GTE just begging to be put into my cessi and a champaign MX83 cressi with jdm 'fog light' headlights and extra toyota 'halogen55' fog lights on the front. so much stuff i wish i could get without my rent's killing me. :(

Went to Centre Rd on 26 April.

Big clean up.

KE20 gone

KE30 Gone

Hard Tops Gone

There was 2 x KE55e, one which, of what's left is clean and another t-boned LH side

Couple of ksevs

and one of the cleanest and most complete and clean RT40 coronas I've seen. Fully re-trimmed interior. Good repaint with a few rust bubbles

went to harveys today, only two bare 55 4 doors there, it tough going down there atm, there was later stuff, but i don't really look at that

if any one has a good engine bay loom for a 55, ill grab it, needs to be good tho, ie plugs not crumbly

paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 AE82 twin cams at Centre Rd. One is particularly tidy mechanically. Both essentially complete, other than steering wheels and gearknobs!

One fairly picked over KE30 I think it was. Otherwise nothing very exciting.

Have they changed ownership, or just lots of new staff?

Yes, a little birdy in a nearby factory filled me in on the steering wheels. First thing I looked for was the gearknobs, always the first thing to disappear.

I'm surprised Tate didn't grab the seats and door trims, they were absolutely overrated and I presume original.

There's two red AE82 Seca's at Campbellfield Pick A Part, different front guards due to different park lights but pretty straight. They also have both variants of the 'Corolla" insert/trim thingy onthe tailgate, both intact. One has been pillaged a little by me for some good trim bits, also missing are starter motor, dizzy, coil & the under-radio stroage box :wink: But both still have plenty to offer.

A few AE9x secas & sedans, didnt see anything that looked particularly special but I was working to a time frame so didnt wander too far.

Also a well picked KE55 coupe with the fuel tank now in the boot, square headlights still there :blinks:

Edit: I think it's all good now :yes:

Edited by carbonboy