• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Centre road wreckers as of this morning:

The white KE70 is gone since last visit, there is a grey KE70 mostly complete buy rusty as anything. It was auto with 145K on the odo, and one other stripped blue KE70 with no engine, box or diff.

There is still a red KE30 up the back which has been there for a few months, not much left apart from the defect sticker on the windscreen lol

And there were a couple of KE55's 1x mostly stripped and one mostly complete.

• 4 weeks later...

there are three or four ke70's at centre rd at the moment. most flat front, but one is slant. all autos i think so probably not too much any one wants

also an rt132 there with the good twin piston brake calipers/strut housing for cheap brake upgrades.

there was no ae93 with front lip

there was an ae82 or what ever model number the sedan is, that had a home made lip on the front of it.

other than that not much has changed

Edited by silverra23

• 3 weeks later...

There is a brown AE71 corolla at Jollys in Dandenong. Its an Auto and brown in colour. Apart from being damaged to the drivers side rear panel, the body is straight as. The front end ( body/front guards/bonnet/grill/lights and bumper are in great condition ). It looks like it has a manual instrument cluster too. The car is in pretty good nic apart from some of the interior. Its stock. has air con. I grabbed the radiator but everything else is still there as of today. I'm after a front straight passenger side guard and passenger door for my ke30 2 door sedan but they need to be in great condition so if anyone see's anything, let us know.

Edited by Killar_of_giants

• 2 weeks later...