July 31, 200818 yr comment_265113 OMG!! Heres another link. What do you know.. tunnel in russia Edited July 31, 200818 yr by Johno Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265115 They're not real flash with tunnels, either. Barkeep, more Vodka please! *edit*: doh, beat me to it! Edited July 31, 200818 yr by Redwarf Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265117 Rofl just looks like a demolition derby at the lights. Probably all too used to driving tanks. If you wanna waste hours and hours looking at cool pics from russia (Teddy and myself have :bash:) http://www.englishrussia.com. Its updated pretty regularly too! Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265125 Imagine being a passenger on that bus in the tunnel. I doubt that they have seat belts. As for the trafficlights, what does red mean again?? Report
August 1, 200818 yr comment_265158 This is one aspect of driving in Russia I am most definitely NOT looking forward to... Report
August 1, 200818 yr comment_265228 I can't remember their exact road toll but its in something like 30,000-60,000 road deaths a year. Report
August 1, 200818 yr comment_265237 If I ever visit Russia I will pay the extra for a taxi and not the bus. Report
August 1, 200818 yr Author comment_265323 I can't imagine how they can loose control like that in the tunnel. I think there might have been oil on the road or maybe just crazy high speed Russian drivers.. *Edit* At the end of the tunnel vid it looks like a Blue old school Corona with its fuel tank exploding. Edited August 1, 200818 yr by Johno Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_265542 it's a lada! the explosion at the end is the rear glass shattering after popping out of its frame. Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_265564 Hahaha was it just me that was laughing at the sound effects and music for that first vid? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now