Doug's Delicious 5k Ke30

DouggehKE30

Man that kinds of reminds me of the delicious cherries we are selling at work at the moment . . . damn now I feel like eating some :D

The KE30 is looking great though Doug, I even like the shoes shes sporting :P Good ol' classic look

Makes me kind of wish I had pursued with my own!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Fusion, I am realy not sure about the "Shoes" I love the look of them, makes it look tough and I LOVE the amount of grip the have, until I wanna have a bit of 'fun' and its TOO much grip. And I also wouldn't mind having steelieas, hubcaps, white walls. Another negative is that the trees arent cheap, and I can't lower the car with out wheel spacers on the back. Plus can't be bothered to finish polishing them....bla bla bla.

My friend loves her Photography and took some pics of my rolla using a fish eye lens, looks cool. Thanks Jenna :)

gallery_6023_115_32070.jpg

Edited by DouggehKE30

Yea, its what they call that mass patch of scrub behind Reynella East High.

Damn, can't figure it out lol

fair enough.

Well i kinda lied its not in the suburbs. I will give you a better clue it is in Lonsdale....there is a creek. :jamie:

Back onto the car

Thinking about once i get a bit more cash, Putting white walls on the tyres that are on there at the moment. will look more olds-cool.Any opinions?..Any one got the gyes number handy?

I also have acquired the original black and white number plates and will be respraying them soon..I know probably not legal, but will look more oldschool

I love my rolla :no2:

definitely go with the white walls my friend

would look el pimpo

soon all us pimps down south can meet up and use our pimp hands to strike down all that oppose us!!

go the pimp ke30's!!

Jason has it, just off lonsdale highway, allso off dangal(??) road...Toyoland road.

used to do shit in there too, but got caught coming out with mud ALLOVER the car, and got told to never go in there again, so havent...exept to take pics, but wasnt being a dick.

They gye who bought Kristions white 30 today, he had a Galant with nicely polished pepper with white walls, looked SWEET!..might keep them yet.

Yeaa boii get whitewalls on the pepperpots will look sik!

Give Derryl from Whitewalls SA a call sometime on 0427 715 380

He's a good bloke, but you'll need to book in about 2 weeks in advance :dance:

KE30 is looking good mate, lovin the colour, havent seen another KE30 that colour and that interior is something else! Never seen another one with factory white interior!!!

You mentioned you put on exhaust from your mates KE30, with angled tips and really loud, was that off a resprayed white KE30?? If so that was my old car and first Corolla! wish I still had that car, was pretty good condition when I had it and so fun lol its kinda gone down hill I hear :dance: :dance:

Cheers, Ben.

Yeaa boii get whitewalls on the pepperpots will look sik!

Give Derryl from Whitewalls SA a call sometime on 0427 715 380

He's a good bloke, but you'll need to book in about 2 weeks in advance :y:

KE30 is looking good mate, lovin the colour, havent seen another KE30 that colour and that interior is something else! Never seen another one with factory white interior!!!

You mentioned you put on exhaust from your mates KE30, with angled tips and really loud, was that off a resprayed white KE30?? If so that was my old car and first Corolla! wish I still had that car, was pretty good condition when I had it and so fun lol its kinda gone down hill I hear :y: :sob:

Cheers, Ben.

The reason why I love my car SO much is that it is unique, it's not yellow and brown :)

Yea that was off that dodgy resprayed wite rolla. We sold it yesterday so you could of had it back :y: And yes it has seen better days. the only thing that seemed to be good in that car was the 3k...and thats not something to be proud of. there were no good pannels, badly bogged holes, list goes on. bought for $500 sold for i think $450.

Spent most the day playing leap frog with exausts, and trying to get that started, pic>>note crashed overrated sunny( hats the good side) :sob: :y:

post-6023-1229517957_thumb.jpg

That exhaust was SOOOOOO LOUD!! it was fun when you were thrashing around made cool poping noises. but trying to talk to people in the car is difficult....probably be for sale soon. making a new exhaust.

Hahah I wouldn't have wanted it back :)

It was really good when I had it, pretty good original bamboo paint, not that much rust, pretty good interior except base of drivers seat and top of rear seat. the 3K in that car was strong as, was always planning on converting to manual.

The exhaust on that car was sik, was made by a good mate of Nickyboys. It was near impossible to talk while driving haha, at one stage I actually had the rear half of the exhaust off so I could get it welded on properly, that was really fun :y: sounded so tuff for a stock 3K and popped flames too

Cheers, Ben.

btw thats what it used to look like in my avatar

Edited by benzo