August 27, 200818 yr comment_270758 Okay, my question to you all... When driving in traffic, do you lane hop to move to the faster moving lane with hope that you advance further into the traffic?? I myself admit I do cause I hate sitting in traffic. Although I do it does anyone agree that changing lanes to the faster moving lanes causes the traffic and therefore slows the lanes down? :sob: J. Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_270764 lol, that's a common one. Lane hopping can help you get to the destination faster, unless you're a twit who does it every 30 seconds. All you see is one lane come to a halt, then the idiots all pile in the other lane and it comes to a halt. I've noticed a few times seeing car disappear into the distance, only to over take them 6 minutes later when not swapping lanes. Report
August 27, 200818 yr Author comment_270766 I laugh at the losers that change lanes when our lane begins to move. :sob: I'm evil tho. Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_270771 Some times i'll do it but it's mostly if the twit in front of me is starting to bug me with a constant stop and start for no real reason Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_270786 generally i won't, because all the roads i use have designated 'fast' and 'slow' lanes. everyday they don't change. each stretch of road, whether it be 2, 3 or 4 lanes, each bit has it's own 'fast' and 'slow' lanes. if i see a possible road block or potential hazard, i'll lane hop to avoid it, but that's just common sense driving... Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271827 not as bad as the fella in the right hand lane being dandy citizen #189584 who is driving a sensible safe 105k's an hour and making a bumper to bumper road train behind him of frustrated drivers, makes me want to start carrying shit in my car to throw and people Report
September 1, 200818 yr Author comment_271854 lOl, My brother in law told me of a mate he has that has a golf ball rack by his sun visor, and when someone pisses him off he pegs balls!! :fuzz: Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271865 I have heard of something the same as that except for it was with nuts and bolts, and wheel nuts. So that it didn't seem so out of place as a big white or coloured ball bouncing out of a car. Report
September 7, 200818 yr comment_273291 I'll do it around trucks driving in parallel or if they're waiting at lights. :D Report
September 7, 200818 yr comment_273302 I travel along a highway to and from work that if you change lanes at certain points you almost halve your trip... But it is always the same, and you can change well before it gets busy. Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273538 After driving 2 - 3 hours a day in Sydney traffic for a few years I've developed a bit of sense of which lanes gonna flow the best. Report
September 8, 200818 yr comment_273550 In QLD you have to, to get past yellow plates and european cars. If you get yellow plates on a european car just enjoy the scenery Report
September 9, 200818 yr Author comment_273626 I had some fun today hopping home. It's more entertaining when you spot a P plater that joins in and you have someone to hop with.. Report
September 17, 200818 yr comment_275565 After driving 2 - 3 hours a day in Sydney traffic for a few years I've developed a bit of sense of which lanes gonna flow the best. I'm the same but i only spend about an hour a day. there are certain spots where i know i should change regardless of how the traffic looks because i know one lane always stops at that spot, it might be a place where lots of people turn right or lots of people stop for some reason. I also steer clear of lanes that merge into another lane because that lane is gonna have twice as many cars soon and you always get arseholes who don't merge 1 for 1, they have to squeeze two cars through cause they are stinkin cockholders with no patience. the thing that really pisses me off on the roads is when you get two slow cars who sit next to each other and noone else can get past them to the clear roads ahead. i call it the Flying V and i f@$king hate it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now