kE20ME

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

centre caps are just ke20 style - "flower caps" with no trim ring.. cheap and easy to source.

although the trim rings don't fit on these wheels as they are 5.5 inches wide (possibly sprinter..?) not the standard 4 inch pizza cutters..

cheers

henry

• 1 month later...
greetings!

kudos for your white corolla :) not from around your area though wanna know where you got the rear shade?

It's an Aussie thing loan_shark. It's actually a locally produced thing for us South Australians. You can also buy them on eBay. I wouldn't like to be paying postage to the US though or hoping it would get there in one piece.

It's an Aussie thing loan_shark. It's actually a locally produced thing for us South Australians. You can also buy them on eBay. I wouldn't like to be paying postage to the US though or hoping it would get there in one piece.

hey thanks for the info my man :) liking this aussie thing to be put on my ke10 back home... so can you point me to the right direction where to order this aussie thing if you may... i know you said ebay and i tried searching "rear shade ke10" and "rear shade 1967 corolla" and it didn't give me any hits for it...

hey thanks for the info my man :) liking this aussie thing to be put on my ke10 back home... so can you point me to the right direction where to order this aussie thing if you may... i know you said ebay and i tried searching "rear shade ke10" and "rear shade 1967 corolla" and it didn't give me any hits for it...

G'day mate, they're called venetians!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KE10-COROLLA-1967-6...=item563ce6ef12

Few other sites sell them, but they cost more. Sounds like a lot of money ($200AU) but they're made of steel and will last forever. Not a fan of them myself, but they can add a great aesthetic!

G'day mate, they're called venetians!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KE10-COROLLA-1967-6...=item563ce6ef12

Few other sites sell them, but they cost more. Sounds like a lot of money ($200AU) but they're made of steel and will last forever. Not a fan of them myself, but they can add a great aesthetic!

your right my man... venetian blinds... what was i thinking :laff: hehehe... and yah it ain't cheap but it definitely adds flava to it... hahaha

yo' da man xmoht, thanks for the info!!! :)

• 4 months later...

UPDATE>>

...well after a long winter hidden away in the shed gathering dust....thought it was time for some rego and a clean!

Nothing has really changed too much the 14 inch wheels are still off.. I'm running 12inch flappers now, and i put in an uncracked dash pad..

got a few other plans for it and a different grill in the mail.. but i am really just enjoying driving the little girl again its been waay to long! :dance:

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

185/60 I think?

This car is incredible <3

cheers ben!

i have 175 / 65 on mine..

rubs a tiny bit if i have people in the back.. but i hear other run 175 /60's and don't have any issues at all...

AE70...your car is like an identical twin of mine too! :dance:

Edited by kE20ME

Looks soo tidy. I really hope I have my car done in time for the Bay to Birdwood next year. Can't wait to roll with all the overrated 10's you got over there. :)

can't wait for nexts years bay to birdwood.. we really should keen as many rolla owners as possible up for it!