Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah i see what you mean bout the damage to the paint, your correct it does look like peeling sunburn. :lol:

i agree with your judgment to leave it for a couple of weeks to see, cause it might actually grow on you :yes: but in fact I'm liking it because its something a bit different for a corolla.

i was actually going to suggest another colour but looking at the pictures there really isnt another colour you could use on you car.

yes, that was me, I took a slight detour to get a better look at your car :lol: what happened at the traffic lights at fullarton road?
lol sorry there wasnt enough road to open it up for you, snapped an axle at fullarton road :yes:

Wasnt even flooring it, but i hit a pot hole just as it was coming on boost in 2nd when it happened. Not to worry, its an easy/cheap fix.

yeah I heard you hit boost and the car swayed and I thought WTF! then you stopped. I asked my friend if we should stop and I slowed down and he said, nah he doesn't look worried, it's a rotor so it's probably something easy to fix in the engine bay.

That thing is amazing, I saw it a SCS and then when you passed the first time, and then a manouvered to get a closer look/listen at the lights! It sounds fantastic!

yeah I heard you hit boost and the car swayed and I thought WTF! then you stopped. I asked my friend if we should stop and I slowed down and he said, nah he doesn't look worried, it's a rotor so it's probably something easy to fix in the engine bay.

That thing is amazing, I saw it a SCS and then when you passed the first time, and then a manouvered to get a closer look/listen at the lights! It sounds fantastic!

yeah the little sway happens when it starts spinning the wheels usually but that time it was due to the axle i would say. I managed to limp it home (thans to the locker :yes: ) which is only just past protrush road.

Cheers, I'm stoked with how the car has turned out, it not too loud (rare for a rota) but still makes good power (167rwkw) and means the cops don't even look twice at it.

There's a charity cruise next w/e that ill be attending with the car, you should come along. Sorry to filling up your thread with crap btw.