Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i cam accross the turbo suppliment for your engine today while looking throught the workshop manuals cabinet, need and info ?

I have the mechanical one...I'm in the process of making it into a pdf, which one did you find? and if it's the bound green book, I'm happy to pay for it and postage :)

Hell, scrap that, I'll take it!

Lesley

• 1 month later...

ok, so stage one of exterior has been completed (a couple of weeks ago) this included the hubs and the tail-lights being painted gloss black :P

post-1090-1228564225_thumb.jpg

Stage one of engine bay "glamour" mods has been completed, rocker cover, strut brace brackets and air intake plenum in dark red with pearl overlay. Stage 2 starts on the 15th, new radiator, re-modified CAI (with bracket!) with the two pipes being painted phantom black, a deep dark glossy black with a bit of sparkle in them! and new black silicone piping, re-routing one of the hoses around along the side of the engine bay, and a bit of braided hosing. The only good photo I have of stage one engine bay I didn't take, (it was taken at last weeks cruise!)..

post-1090-1228564204_thumb.jpg

Stage 3 will be hopefully late December, this will include the battery bracket being painted the same colour as the rocker, the fuel rail chromed, the heat shield and manifold HPC'd.

That will take me up to January when the exterior front end re-spray will be completed and a couple of touch ups to the black paint at the front of the engine bay :D

Oh, as an aside...my husband is the GREATEST!! Guess what he's buying me for my birthday? A HOIST!!! I'm VERY excited!!

I'm a happy camper!

:'(

Edited by SoulSearcher

Your engine bay looks schmicko!

Did you do the painting yourself? or get it done somewhere, if so how much, i'd like to get my rocker cover done as well.

Is the strut brace only new, does is make much difference to the handling, i've been wanting to get one for a while now, but i havnt heard from anyone with one on to see if it makes a difference or not.

man i wish i'd bought that sportivo that was for sale when i was going to buy my conquest, there's at least 5 that iv'e seen on the gold coast, a guy up the road from my parents has one, it sounds sweet.

Oh, as an aside...my husband is the GREATEST!! Guess what he's buying me for my birthday? A HOIST!!! I'm VERY excited!!

I hate to tell you darl, but he's not buying YOU a hoist!!!! :'(

...but if the hat fits!! :P

Edited by Taz_Rx

I hate to tell you darl, but he's not buying YOU a hoist!!!! :'(

...but if the hat fits!! :D

uh, no he is buying it for ME, he's not into cars as much as I am, he's into fast cars (made fast by mechanics), radio controlled helicopters and computers, the new garage is for both of us, as he's getting a new body kit and new paint, but I'm the one who has been pestering him for a pit for the last five years!! And he's told me I'm not allowed to have a pit because of heavy gasses, water and rodents.

so yes, it is for ME! hehehe :P

uh, no he is buying it for ME, he's not into cars as much as I am, he's into fast cars (made fast by mechanics), radio controlled helicopters and computers, the new garage is for both of us, as he's getting a new body kit and new paint, but I'm the one who has been pestering him for a pit for the last five years!! And he's told me I'm not allowed to have a pit because of heavy gasses, water and rodents.

so yes, it is for ME! hehehe :P

OH! so jealous, would love to have a hoist. Have to scope it out one day when its in.

So finally came out with the upgrades huh lol.

Good work lesley keep it up.

I have the mechanical one...I'm in the process of making it into a pdf, which one did you find? and if it's the bound green book, I'm happy to pay for it and postage :P

Hell, scrap that, I'll take it!

Lesley

Ha ha id be happy to sell it to you but cmi might be abit pissed when they go to have a look at the manual and its not there. I can use the part number on the blue book to see if its available and the price.

Fair enough! I just wish I could buy "my missus" a hoist for xmas, so thought he might be the same. :P

We're sort of looking at houses at the mo, and she knows any prespective needs to have an adequate shed with the roof height required for a hoist. I'd ideally like a pit too, as sometimes its handy to be able to work under a car while still having it sitting on its wheels.

Heavy gasses ......don't spoke in the pit!

Water ........fit a bilge pump!

Rodents ........buy a cat!

:)