Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Msct Motorkhana Thread

Featured Replies

Round 2 MSCT Motorkhana at Symmons Plains this Saturday 6th December.

 

Would love to see as many of you as possible there. :yes:

 

The 6th.........

 

Why the 6th? Any other weekend and I'd be able to make it...... I swear they're just lining them up with the LAN's to piss me off.........

 

Right, for next year, I'm going to change the length of time between LAN's to make sure I can come to these........

 

DAMMIT :hmm:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 70.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

isnt there a drift day on the 6th???

damn it why is everything always on the same day!

 

i wont be able to go because of the toy run

 

Everybody watch out for bikes this weekend so we can keep the death toll to a minimum

 

cheers

Edited by Damon550

yeh this is the first combination event :yes:

good idea i reckon

my bad :yes:

 

ill prob head to the skids day

 

a tarmac one wouldnt be too bad though, maybe with an lsd, still my car sucks at low revs lol

 

 

EDIT: i make no sense

Edited by tas_ae71

a tarmac one wouldnt be too bad though, maybe with an lsd, still my car sucks at low revs lol

 

Thats why you have an "increase RPM" pedal on the far left. :hmm: The one on the right just holds the RPM when you're there!! :yes:

Dance boy dance! haha

clutch, accelerator, brake. clutch, accelerator, brake ect

yeah i figured the right one makes more noise... but have to keep it between 4-7000... which 2nd gear prob a bit high and 1st obviously a little low.

 

loves the clutchuuuu

Good day yesterday, only 14 cars in the motorkhana (well sorry 14 drivers) but that meant we got through it pretty quick - Got 3 patterns all done befor lunch!! :D

 

Was also quite good to be out there with the drift guys aswell. We shared lunch (BBQ), but we started a bit befor them, and they started up again later than us. So we got to watch a bit of drift, and they got to watch a bit of Motorkhana.

 

Anyway here some vids for the day. I got the guy in the CRX to video my runs, so I took a few of his for hime to. There's also a couple of vids of the purple GTR and a Datto as they were entertainment. Wish I had of got a vid of the GTR for his second pass through 4th pattern (square slalom), he was still trying to wear flat spots out of his tyres so did a donut around each hat!!! :'(

 

I'll put the comments for my driving/car in my Tar thread - I discovered I have a small fuel surging issue. :P

 

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/taz...rkhana/6-12-08/

nice as, guy in the gtr looked fairly quick (or maybe simons runs make him look quick jokes :P )

Edited by tas_ae71

Looks like a sweet day guys! Pity I was out of Australia and missed it! :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.