Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

o really, damn o well then, do what others said, ps i got photos of my engine in but with not much hooked up yet, and its on phone but yeah i will get it all together and send you one from a decent camera.

 

Travis

  • Replies 347
  • Views 129k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the donation idea is a good one..... cos you can't expect your car to have its own month for free...

what about an auction for a place? highest bidder gets a spot and rolla club gets a nice donation everyones a winner.

cos I'm sure more then one person will want a spot..... make them bid for it

just an idea

cheers

EBAY haha

LOL yeah like ebay sorta but with less chinese shit for sale :laff:

Well I'd hope that the "Winner's" car would be a good looking one. Cause we'd have to look at it for a whole month.

LOL true... Ha Ha have some rusted out pig for a month would be funny.... another thing jip that emblem you've used for the calender would make a nice rolla club sticker.....

just another idea :laff:

lOl, It is a rollaclub sticker...

post-1158-1224672332_thumb.jpg

 

And that is how the front of the calendar will look.

where do you get these?????? any chance for 2 in green lol

ill grab them off ya on Roo's goldie cruz if possible

  • Author

I was thinking if someone wanted to buy a month a $50 donation to Rollaclub sounds alright.

Tho we could do an auction.

 

Personally one car that I would love to see in its own slot would be Teddy's KE70. That car just rings rollaclub to me.

 

Just an idea, you can purchase a slot for someone else's car (With their approval) if you really want to see that car in its own month. It doesn't have to be your own car.

lOl, It is a rollaclub sticker...

post-1158-1224672332_thumb.jpg

 

Second that - any chance of getting a couple in white - or am i barking up the wrong tree?

 

put me down for a callender too.

 

Auction sounds like a briliant idea too.

How about a month for the non-showy rides that are used for purposes such as rallying/racing etc.? Also for the shitz-n-giggles rides, which are basically just that. (I saw a KE70 half turned into a convertible)

Or would that be too inappropriate? Could make a poll for this idea.

 

I'm up for a calendar, also!

 

ps. I love the RollaClub sticker that's going on the Calendar front :laff:

the Adelaide shoot should go down at the show n shine on the 16th....:laff:

my 2 bob

yea matt's car is pure rollaclub, especially since its only just come out of the shed after all these years, he needs a giant pat on the back with his own month in a calendar.

 

the other month should either be auctioned i think, give the club a bit of cash for some new servers.

 

my 2c

 

Travis

Hey Jip great idea, i'm 100% in for a calendar. i think that the two spare pages should have one with various unfinished projects and another with various finished projects that people who are buying the calendars can vote for/ nominate. Also, i would not consider this a Rollaclub calendar if teddy's prject JDM was not in there :lolcry:

 

My 2c

 

Matt.

  • Author

Okay, made some decisions...

 

We are setting the price at $18 per calendar. I was hoping it would be cheaper but the rough estimate I was given was far off the actual estimate I got today. Plus that this price, the calendars will help pay for a portion of the new server.

 

As for postage, I'm still working it out. I hope to have it up next week.

 

thanks

Jon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.