13Bt_Ke20's Ride

13BT_KE20

Members dont see this ad
Hey man, i got a VDO boost guage here if you want it, black faced too. only gonna get put somewhere in the shed and never used again. its on offer i ya want it.

Harnesses are lookin good too. takes awa from the sleeper feel of the car but definatly sleeper < safety.

Is it a 2inch one? ill put it to good use for sure, cheers

Yeh I understand they do and thats why i was hestitant to put them in. But the way ive mounted them you can tuck them behind the front seats when not in use and can't see them and when you where them the straps to the back of the car can't be seen so they don't stand out very much. They don't sit real well with stock seats but they hold you in pretty nicely

Drove a little over 300ks today, completely trouble free which is great. Got some good footage of the car too. All on my mates phone so ill grab it off him next time i see him, prob later in the week

• 1 month later...

I just bought a brand new garret T04E and HKS manifold with external gate

turbo specs

AR .70

R .82

Stock S4 turbo is AR .45 i believe and R .80, with the stock turbo boost was dropping off to 6-7 psi in the top end which was hurting my power figure. New turbo should fix this problem, so while seriously increasing my front wheel size ill also be getting double the boost up top (fingers crossed).

Should results in a very healthy power figure : )

hey man can u pm us a price range on how much u spent on this beast, as I'm thinkin of going rotor instead of the 4age all those electrics, i have no idea and can't piss around paying other dickhead mechanics to figure out when they say they know 4age conversions :(

PM sent

Rollcage arrived yesterday, turbo and manifold should be here tomoro

:jamie:

Ill see what i can organise in terms of pics

After seeing my mates 4AGZE celica i would have to disagree about the wiring, his seems to have HEAPS more, or it may just be the fact mine is all neat so don't look anywhere near as much.

cage is a bolt in 4 point half cage, nothing special. Hopefully its fairly hidden when in the car othewise i wont be using it.

Paul i still want to do that headlight conversion like you've done on your car. Let me know how much they cost and ill give you the money to go get them. CHEERS!

• 2 weeks later...

got a few pics but yet to work out how to tranfer them from the new mobile.

Car got dropped off at the workshop today. HKS manifold didnt fit, so I'm getting a custom one made. Bought a 60mm RACEONLY wastegate which will be here by friday.Looking at getting a GARRET turbo beanie for the car to keep temps down in the engine bay. My injectors are being hiflowed and should be back late this week or early next week. If everything runs smoothly the car could even be getting tuned next weekend

Also bought a new 4inch K&N filter, new silicon 90 deg reducer bend and t-bolt clamps. New braided oil feed/drain is being made as well

Car will be back frying tyres in no time :D