December 29, 200817 yr comment_302388 got any pics or footage of the action? A mate filmed it and i will get it up asap Report
January 1, 200917 yr Author comment_303191 Heres the vid http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kLH8b1h-SbM Report
January 7, 200917 yr Author comment_305522 After looking at all the rollas here I'm thinking i wanna get into a street legal 20 turbo.. Maybe its time to move this car on.. Any Ideas what its dollar value would be? Report
January 7, 200917 yr comment_305525 Couldn't even give you a price range (unless I go $3k-$15K :y:). It all depends on finding the right buyer, which may be a struggle to find an interested party that has enough cash? Report
January 7, 200917 yr Author comment_305538 Might give it another run at Heathcote in Feb to see if i can get it to go faster,, then maybe ebay... in the meantime i will be looking for another Hot KE20. Report
January 8, 200917 yr comment_305737 from someone who has owned and sold 6 cyl ke20s in the past. i can tell you honestly, you wont get anymore than 4gs for it. i couldnt even sell my 250 xflow ke20 for 3gs, and it was a mean little machine. but i made almost triple that by parting it out. altho i got over 5gs for my RB30 turbs ke20, but that was mental. both of these cars were street registered. cheers, scott Report
March 9, 200917 yr Author comment_326219 Havnt updated for a while, Took it to heathcote a few weeks ago,, its running consistant 14.5s. Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_326240 This thing has a tidy body and a 9" in it yeah? you're probably not going to get enough for it to even cover finding another good shell + diff conversion, maybe an idea to sell the 265 to some MOPAR nut and rebuild a more sensible tunnel/firewall, then slot your choice of street legal engine in? Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_326244 That's some scary shit. Tried drifting it yet? lol Yeah call me cliche but if I had a 20 I'd be looking at 4AGZE/CA/SR, and a G series LSD. Actually I've always thought about supercharging a CA/SR... Report
March 20, 200917 yr Author comment_329593 I don't think anyone would ever buy this thing unless i gave it away, better to keep it. As far as street legal, it has an SU carby in the glovebox! And the rest of the firewall and original tunnel are GONE! So nothing will ever be street legal. Report
March 20, 200917 yr comment_329607 Haha I love this thing reminds me alot of the old 250ci sus020 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now