December 22, 200817 yr comment_300217 ok toyota nationals 2009, in dubbo, nsw on the Easter long weekend its an all toyota weekend details of the event are on http://www.toyota-nationals.org.au/index.htm its a fair drive for me, but if people off this site are going it would certainly pursuade me to go So show of hands of members who are definately keen Cheers Travis Report
December 22, 200817 yr comment_300271 My car will be off the road but I'm sure I could bring up the SX for a bit of fun... I'm 50/50... Report
December 22, 200817 yr comment_300334 I'm making early thoughts to go... but it's a f@$ken huge drive for me... would love a support crew from down here, i don't want to be doing it alone. definetely keen tho. -dave` Report
December 23, 200817 yr Author comment_300589 ok well its a 7 hour drive from coffs to dubbo for me sooo can people put where they would be leaving from and we might be able to organise a lil spot to all meet at in the middle along the way so we turn up at same time cheers Travis Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300733 Would love to go but i don't think my rolla will quite be finished by then But you never know :D Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300812 i live in cronulla so yeah... there has gotta be some more interest though.. Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300816 There's always a Toymods convoy heading up, usually meets at the westbound caltex servo on the M4 servo truck stop... Report
December 23, 200817 yr Author comment_300854 alright sweet, well i am trying to convince my father to bring his jza80 as well but yea i reckon i will def be going i think where do the sydney people prefer to meet, as i don't know sydney Report
December 24, 200817 yr comment_300874 I'll most likely be going, haven't decided if I'll go via Sydney and the Toymods mob, or just make my own way out through Merriwa and Dunedoo (much faster for me that way) Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_302115 I'd love to go but ill have to see as it gets a little closer. :y: Maybe i can intise some of the radrollaz cru to go. ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now