January 8, 200917 yr comment_305608 LOL! thats just wrong carry all those drugs ect ...oh yeah and that thing about having a tug on a long road trip doesnt everyone have a go ? Report
January 8, 200917 yr comment_305618 Thats why you pick up hitch hikers. Haven't you heard of the hitch hikers code?? Dam, I'm going to watch Jay and Silent Bob now. lOl Report
January 9, 200917 yr comment_306124 Thats why you pick up hitch hikers. Haven't you heard of the hitch hikers code?? Dam, I'm going to watch Jay and Silent Bob now. lOl Ha ha, i'm going to use that if i ever pick one up. Edited January 9, 200917 yr by Johno Report
January 9, 200917 yr comment_306142 "You go by the book too??" "I live my life by the book" "Okay, here goes :( " Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now