Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Youtube Video's

Featured Replies

whoah seems so real! how did they get the face to look that good, I'm glad to see that some people are really putting there heads together to come up with things like this, i mena that is the kind of stuff our grandfathers wouldnt even dream of!

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 436k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ohh how differnt it would be if it was a guy in his underwear rubbing, with a bunch of little girls falling one him :fuzz:

  • Still prefer this one:  

  • Hey Jono,   Please have a read of page one.   Regards   Fun Police. :)    

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah, pretty amazing. I was at a mates house drinking and we wanted a beer but nether of us could be stuffed to get up and get one from the fridge. (i know, real problem)

 

So we thought maybe we could make a robot that is remote controlled and we direct it to the fridge, open the door and grab a beer and bring it to us. I looked into it a bit and its far too complicated. I mean you have to design everything including the hand, fingers, wrist, how motors and gears work and everything. Its mind blowing when you see a robot that stands on two legs and walks and balances let alone recognize different people and respond with stuff.

Edited by Johno

  • Author

Hmm.. yeah, Umm, Having kids looks all a bit too hard me thinks. I'll hold off on that for a while. Lol :lolcry:

Haha that is pretty cool... can't say I'd have the balls to go on it though!

Watch this...

 

If I ever have kids I'm taking their advice. :locked:

 

HAHAHA! That was sooo good.

 

This is funny. I heard about it on the radio this morning.

 

"I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat, Take a good hard look at the mother f@$king boat!!"

 

These guys are funny.

That's one thing I just can't find funny that everyone else does... I know why it's supposed to be funny, but it's just not..

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.