March 10, 200917 yr Author comment_326405 I think its funny, they are on a boat and make some huuuuuge thing about it. :D That human catapult ride looks fun! Just need to get my self a 4 wheeler and i'm set :cool: Edited March 10, 200917 yr by Johno Report
March 12, 200917 yr comment_327130 I can't believe I just watched that. Please tell me you didn't vote for Pedro!! Anyone else spot the spirit fingers?? Report
March 12, 200917 yr comment_327133 Haha, that video is pretty funny. Nicely done with the music synced to the Napoleon Dynamite dance footage. Report
March 14, 200917 yr comment_327548 Found a ripper of a commercial for Australian Corollas, this commercial was from 1987 and was celebrating the cars 21st anniversary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HlBPh1kGE Report
March 14, 200917 yr comment_327613 retarded police man - I had a puppy named Adolph. He had kittens. hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha epic. Edit: LOL at number 8. Edited March 14, 200917 yr by andro0o Report
March 14, 200917 yr comment_327615 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFv8CAniYQ...player_embedded Report
March 14, 200917 yr comment_327654 It's been posted on rc before but not in here. Its sad but I love it... And another add. WTF... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKUi2mhGgg This one is just plain sad... AE80 anyone?? KE70 KE70 KE70 Report
March 20, 200917 yr comment_329782 boring intro, awesome video Tourettes Parrot? I can't help but laugh every single time...... Report
March 22, 200917 yr Author comment_330072 This cop needs to take a chill pill or get laid or both.. lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz3HVYmt4t8...feature=related Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now