April 20, 201016 yr comment_431281 I now want to bitchslap you as well2 minutes of my life now gone never to be replaced Argh :dance: :D You've just been waiting for a reason to bitchslap me... you saucy minx :) Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431895 One for the 4 wheelers out there 4:20 and on, have to watch - the guy does it unassisted Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_431900 God I want a crawler....... That was a damn good effort on the unassisted climb..... Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_432508 Who needs cheap free hugs from the free hugs guy when you can get DELUXE HUGS for just $2!!! I pissed myself laughing at the end though. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_432868 1:50 :wink: Waaaaah so many trashed BMW Neue Klasse makes baby Jebus cry :wink: Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_432880 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MkcfcIsWg...feature=related Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_432883 0:23 WTF is THAT THING doing on the 'ring? Edit: Interesting. http://www.caradvice.com.au/2939/falcon-la...he-nurburgring/ Edited April 27, 201016 yr by 7shades Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now