April 16, 201016 yr comment_430300 Translation fail Question is, what were you actually searching for to find it :jamie: Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_430319 Oddly, Crazy Frog remixes....... :jamie: You sick twisted individual. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_430355 You sick twisted individual. :jamie: It's the spice of life.... Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431013 what the hell is this, can't believe he got to make a music video for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoaj8b2bGM Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431089 If it gets him more sponsership, I'm off to buy a couple of kilos of Mentos. Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431106 Holy shit, that's epic ;) Makes your efforts look a bit lame doesn't it!!! :lolcry: Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431109 Makes your efforts look a bit lame doesn't it!!! ;) I think I need more speed :lolcry: Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431113 what the hell is this, can't believe he got to make a music video for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnoaj8b2bGM Report
April 19, 201016 yr comment_431114 If it gets him more sponsership, I'm off to buy a couple of kilos of Mentos. Car runs on diet pepsi. ;) Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_431235 I want to bitchslap BOTH of them ! ive seen this before, soo f@$king funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0SPY1uozY 30 cap plan? what you mean cat plan? you have dog plan? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZ82t038qA...feature=related f@$king gold!! Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_431275 I want to bitchslap BOTH of them ! I now want to bitchslap you as well 2 minutes of my life now gone never to be replaced Argh :dance: :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now