Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Ke20 Look?

Featured Replies

Hey Guys i was bored so I've done some photo shopping with my ke20. The One with the Red wheels is what it currently looks like and the Black Wheel Version is what I'm considering going for.

 

What Do you Guys prefer for my 20?

 

Troy

post-3411-1232236284_thumb.jpg

post-3411-1232236305_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 43
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Red rims, thick whitewall, tinted windows, door mirrors.

 

Those fender mirrors are already bolted to the guards so I'm probably not taking them off! Their probably one of my favorite things about my 20 anyway.

I think both look pretty good, but I'd have to say, for me, the black looks the best. Might look a bit better with less tint though :yak:

  • Author

No tint looks good. I like it.

post-3411-1232237380_thumb.jpg

yea black for sure

i think the red wheels are a bit 'out there'

No tint looks good. I like it.

 

 

JDM all the way...

  • Author
yea black for sure

i think the red wheels are a bit 'out there'

 

Ive had the for a while, 50's Style wheels, 14" Steelies with a 'spike' hubcap in the center. I'm just getting bored with them now.

Black with tint.

i like both but the options of just two are abit restrictive to the imagination, try a few more wheel type options maybe ?

  • Author
i like both but the options of just two are abit restrictive to the imagination, try a few more wheel type options maybe ?

 

Although i would love to extend my wheel options my finances don't allow it at the moment. Ultimately i would like some SSR style meshies with black centers. But since i have these 14" Steelies with brand new tyres and multiple sets of white walls lying around I'm stuck with these for a while.

 

I'm not going for drastic changes, just a few things to change shade, also a JDM style front lip will be going on there within the months to come.

i had a porno called 'once you go black you'll never go back ' so be careful :yak:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.