January 26, 200917 yr Author comment_311251 extractors are sprayed. just got to get them on now. This To Report
January 26, 200917 yr comment_311345 hmm panel van looks so good, mags suit it nicely sell it to me :hmm: Report
February 18, 200917 yr Author comment_319611 new rims on saturday! :lol: :bash: :dance: :P :jamie: :bounce: :2thumbs: :( :doh: :harhar: Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319766 Will you be getting lowered springs for it too? Should look sweet! Report
February 18, 200917 yr Author comment_319858 Hehe, pics on saturday :bash: Yeah Kim, i think i might get king spring lows. Not sure about rear? would like to do it properly... I am also thinking of spraying the roof racks that came with it black and putting them on... Thoughts? Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319863 Yep, definitely go the roof racks. That's what we were going to do. :bash: They need some sort of foam to protect the spots where they sit on the car but will just top it off so well. Tinted windows would be sweet too! Report
February 18, 200917 yr Author comment_319876 Yeah i am going to clean them up, new rubber or foam around the bars and then some sort of protective strip in the middle of the attaching clamp. Tint may happen later down the track.... Oh i forgot to ask, whats up with the front window? (bubbles) everyone asks if its raining :bash: Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319881 Hah hah, lol. Did point it out to your Dad. We asked the dude we bought it from and he said it came like that when he got it so not sure. Some insurance companies cover you for a new windscreen every year. We usually get ours done but haven't got around to it lately. It's usually only $30 extra a year. Raining lol :bash: Edited to add: Been thinking... Reckon tint would spoil the granny spec style of the wags... What do you think? Edited February 18, 200917 yr by Queen20v Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320035 ^ I agree Kim, not a big fan of tint on older cars. Cheers, Ben. Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320039 Hehe, pics on saturday :D Yeah Kim, i think i might get king spring lows. Not sure about rear? would like to do it properly... I am also thinking of spraying the roof racks that came with it black and putting them on... Thoughts? King Springs are not known for their quality. If you want good quality springs in whatever height you desire go through Industrial Springs. They will be cheaper than Kings, made here so you are supporting SA, and will last longer. If you want I can see if I can get some discount through a mate who deals with them. I saved about $30 a pair when I got them through him. They can also do the leaf rears and you will notice their is a group buy on them at the moment in the parts section. Report
February 19, 200917 yr Author comment_320117 Thankyou Luke!!!! I have noticed the group buy but i am a little scared... i am not very knowledgeable on leaf springs and don't want to put my hand up for the wrong thing! What would be a good set up to accompany some 'Industrial Springs' ??? Would STD springs set to my specified height + reversed eyes be ok? and how far would a reasonable drop be? Say 1.5" to 2.0" ?? Thanks for your help :P And kim, I was never too keen on tint, i dislike it on any car... :yes: See you saturday! EDIT : The group buy is only for KE1X & KE5X :D Edited February 19, 200917 yr by smeetsy1 Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320121 Thankyou Luke!!!! I have noticed the group buy but i am a little scared... i am not very knowledgeable on leaf springs and don't want to put my hand up for the wrong thing! What would be a good set up to accompany some 'Industrial Springs' ??? Would STD springs set to my specified height + reversed eyes be ok? and how far would a reasonable drop be? Say 1.5" to 2.0" ?? Thanks for your help :P And kim, I was never too keen on tint, i dislike it on any car... :yes: See you saturday! EDIT : The group buy is only for KE1X & KE5X :D I know nothing about leaf springs and what is required. Find out what you want and get back to me. I can then get you a price. Report
February 19, 200917 yr Author comment_320157 Does anybody know a rough estimate to chrome a pair of Gavanised roof racks? They are two single poles with brackets... There is not much metal so i am hoping it won't be too much... anyway its just an option :D Thankyou. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now