Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh's Uzs131 Toyota Crown

Featured Replies

I picked this up last weekend, it's a 1989 Crown Royal Saloon G, so far I'm extremely happy with it, it's a great car, extremely comfy and the 1UZ is a great motor.

 

Going to chuck a more trick air controller in with more features so I can slam it hard for posing, then maybe fix the indash TV so it's able to tune into aussie frequencies.

 

gallery_453_144_775214.jpg

gallery_453_144_327945.jpg

gallery_453_144_75420.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That thing is P.I.M.P.

 

I like.... great pick up fella!

Haha what a great little luxury car. Although not really little... 4L quadcam 32 valve engine... I see that it was for sale on a few different forums but the guy selling it was in Brisbane? Did you get it shipped over to Tassy?

thats is awesome!!!

wicked find man!!!

 

these are quite rare now aren't they?

  • Author

Cheers for the comments guys!

 

I drove it from Canberra to Tassie. The previous owner drove it down to Canberra over Christmas which was lucky for me as I have friends in Canberra.

 

Hoping like hell the bags don't go for a while, rears were replaced a couple of years ago so they should be good for some time.

 

They are pretty rare from what I know, the only other one in Tassie I know of is now chopped up into some hotrod.

 

These go for around 7-9k. Worth the money if you find a good one, pretty sweet bit of gear!

 

Nice bus Josh. :hmm:

 

Did you sell the wags? Saw it the other day and went to wave, then noticed some kid was driving it! :hmm:

 

Cheers Si

 

Yeah the wags belongs to one of my brothers mates now, regretting selling it but hey, owning 3 cars again wasn't very practical for me, hahah.

"don't know what you heard about me...

but that thing is P I M P!"

I drove it from Canberra to Tassie. The previous owner drove it down to Canberra over Christmas which was lucky for me as I have friends in Canberra.
Haha how did you go in the water? :hmm:
  • Author

Just pressed the button that activates the outboard motor. Did the Bass Straight easy.

 

Nah, obviously took the Spirit of Tas, was a horrible trip, f@$k all to do on that ship!

Looking sweet Josh!!! U better bring this down on the weekend!! wooooo :D

  • Author
Looking sweet Josh!!! U better bring this down on the weekend!! wooooo :D

 

I sure am dude, can't wait to get on the sauce with you lot again!

man thats sick how much did u pick it up for i was looking on carpoint and there is one that looks shit going for 20g and sum for 11g

  • Author
man thats sick how much did u pick it up for i was looking on carpoint and there is one that looks shit going for 20g and sum for 11g

 

I managed to get mine for under 8k, keep an eye on toymods, there has been a few sold on there for around 6-8k. That one for 19k is a fair bit overpriced, then again, maybe I just got lucky!

 

gallery_453_144_169973.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.