Kid-Ae

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All these mexicans down south are a bunch of girls.

Last week and the week before here in western sydney I took my little 15 year old brother go karting in the old folks new Kia sorrento 4wd (best aircon ever) overhead console temp hovered up to 46 degrees, and this was on a day that quoted 36 in the middle of the city. oh and about 70 percent humidity. Did a 10 lap stint in the kart, jumped out and 10 secs later passed out.

Even today I was working near the coast and it was about 29, but humid as all hell so felt way hotter, home out west is 35, but about the same humidity without the seabreeze.

At the transport company where i work one of our B double drivers took a pic of the dash console in his Iveco truck when he was crossing the nullabor last week. Inside temp 22, outside temp 61.5

The Nullabor will ALWAYS be twice the temperature as it is desert..

Now this heatwave has brought to Melbourne a series of deliberately lit fires.. Some of which are threatening 2/3 of Melbourne's power supply..

Perhaps tie those bastards who lit the fires to the trees in the path of the flames, that'll teach them.

I hate summer..

Bloody heat's ridiculous! Its alright at school when the aircondioner's set on like -4 degrees, but the other day I was out in mum's boyfriend's work shop [he's a panel beater] to help him colour match and stuff and god damn it was like 50 degrees in there!

The next day, however, I helped him wet-rub a bonnet - splashing around in the water was enough coolness and fun to make the actual work enjoyable lol

We had six chickens for like breeding and eggs etc and we lost our two best breeding hens from the heat in the first two days :cool:

Humidity is high enough to make 40+ extremely uncomfortable.

Ah well, Roll on Autumn :D

ha i think Autumn's already here. All the maple trees in my street have shed most of their leaves and there are masses and masses of them just lying in big piles! So much fun to run through, although half the time I'm expecting a snake to jump out and bite me, so maybe not so much a good idea.

n804520453_5751352_4503.jpg

I feel bad for you SA'ers 9 days straight of 35°C+ heat!

my work nor my ke30 nor my house has air con. best thing I ever did was carry around a face washer and a big bottle of water.

Edited by soyboy