Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Birthday Cruise :)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, deffinately is looking as if it will be good, i never had an 18th. hahaha!

looks like its settled

 

hey lexxi sort your cruise out and bbq/pool/drinks after ?

 

 

WOOO PARTY!!

I'm myspacing the shit :P

:cool: :P :party:

as mentioned previously the offer only extends to people actually on the cruise, anybody who i don't know that isnt on the cruise will be met at my front gate with the dog and baseball bat! Keep that in mind..........

oh. so if i don't cruise i don't get to party, no fair!

i know this is going to sound full pedo bear styles..

 

But lexxi..

 

You wouldnt be able to be single by then ?

 

LOL!

 

thats all..

 

LOL!!!!!!!!!

 

i should make this cruise! try n keep my word on making this one.

  • Author

Oh I'm so excited!

 

Barbeque/pool/drinks sounds delightful! :P

 

Where will the party be? [which suburb so we can organise the cruise to end there :cool:]

 

And Rolla Kid... I will not be single by then :P lol

 

And Amen to fairy bread!

 

 

Oh oh and also... I don't know how to change the title :party: I was gonna but I didn't know how.

this is gonna be awesome!!

thanks to 13bt ke20 for offering his place

and i think the offer should only go out to people in the rollaclub family

if there is a few that can't make it on the cruise but can make it to 13bt's place, well thats up to him to decide wether you're alowd in or not.

all others can piss off :P

Nearly two months..

 

I should make it, and like Nick I'll try and keep my word!

 

Cheers, Ben.

Nearly two months..

 

I should make it, and like Nick I'll try and keep my word!

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

huzahh! bring the wags!

ill defentley be in for a cruiz then dip after.. wont be drinking as i I'm on my Ps

don't wanna loose my license again..

 

sounds like it will be fun everyone bring some sort of meat, wack it on the b.b.q

then bobs your uncle. don't need to worrie bout me I'm no feral ill bring everything i need

I will not be single by then :P lol

 

FAIR DEVD!! jks. i don't swing that way, or do i. hehe looking forward to this one!

huzahh! bring the wags!

 

haha I will man if its not having something done at the time

 

other wise the Ke20 is a lot more cruise friendly

 

Cheers, Ben.

I'll go if Lexx feels like swinging past and giving me a ride :P . Either that or I'll have to drive..

cool as Bday RC cruise!!

20yrs old for me!! i feel old!! lol.

 

i will def be coming will be in my daily a mazda 929! are GF's? and/or BF's for the girls allowed 13bt?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.