21-bjf's Ke20

21-BJF

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude thats insane and gives me alot of inspiration for my ke20... i was looking at doing an sr20det but was under the oppinion that they would not fit in our engine bays... but looks like i was wrong... time to get another runabout car and start doing something similar :P

• 2 weeks later...

brakes and clutch get finished off on friday, maybe first drive on saturday? ? ? ?

then rush to finish everything off before jamboree not racing at this stage, but will definitely be cruizing around looking pretty, sif I'm going to walk to the toilets this year . . . . .

My rolla went for its first drive last night with the new setup. we still have no windscreen or brakes, so it was only a slow drive, but a drive none the less. hopefully finish the brakes off tonight windscreen in on the weekend then tiding up before jamboree. we got to a top speed of 6km/h in 3rd before the night air became far too cold to deal with even with jackets and beanies. so once the windscreen in is we might be able to push for some higher speeds. the clutch setup ended up working perfectly after a fair bit of stuffing around. Did a hydraulic conversion using a series 6 rx7 clutch master cylinder mounted on a custom contraption on top of the clutch pedal , a sr20 slave cylinder sleaved down 2 sizes, a remote resivour mounted up under the dash and a custom push rod. i do have notes on this entire conversion if anyone needs help with a similar job. will try and post some pics, videos when everything is cleaned up.

cheers

b.