Disastrous Weekend

TRD ke70

well our rally didn't quite go to plan, 1st stage, big spin, 2nd stage, hit a bank and got a flat tyre from it, 3rd stage,over shoot 2 intersections, 7th stage, nosed into bank, almost rolled, broke 1 hella 2000 driving light, drove the rest of the stage with no driving lights because backing off the bank the lights got unplugged, from then on we battled a bad handling car and to top things off tony broke the gear shift on the last stage and finished the rally with only third gear.

finished 10th outright and 2nd in class(1600cc).

next event is the second round of KCF at jimna about 3 weeks.

shit we've got some work ahead of us before then.

it was good to see Teddy up there.

flat tyre

Edited by TRD ke70

Members dont see this ad

The car still has its horn note. Hearing that thing come through the night is god send. Ahhhhh !

Prob didnt help that a rear bolt on the break caliper came loose, but it looked like you had it all under controle :D !

If u need help fixing it, you know I'm always up for a lend :doublebird: !

Wow, how can so much go wrong, and yet still finish 10th outright and 2nd in class?

Legendary :D

it's a corolla!!!!!!!

thanks guys for all the support and offers. we've found i alot of problems after looking over the car so they'll be fixed before KCF 2, so it should be on fire for that event.

at least the engine is fine. :doublebird:

Offtopic:

hehehehe....i would beg to differ

tIre - 1. To grow weary.

2. To grow bored or impatient.

tYre - round rubber thing that goes on a rim and onto your car.

hehehehe.......jk's

Ontopic:

Damn.....thats one hell of an effort....good work fellas. hope you get the car back in order for the next round.

Edited by Xany

Tony, damned fine effort. I can't remember hearing so many stories about overshooting corners since my life!! I personally did about 4, so now I don't feel so bad knowing you (rally god) did too. But mine were at 2 spectator points, beat that!!! ha ha

Overall though, I found it to be a good rally - the roads were indeed effing GREAT!! I lurve the fast flowing stuff, less so the twisty roads. Nice mix, good to see new roads.

its good to see that u finished. subarus do go sideways! iam on the phone to prodrive now... now as for the specy points, we wacked into a bank about 500 metres before the spectators & pulled the r/r tyre off the rim & the second time through i spun & hit a bank & we almost rolled, but went it hit the bank,the plug for the spot lites unpluged, sooooo only headlites for the next 10kms

we were 7300rpm in 5th with the shift lite on going over a crest with only 55watt blubs in the h/lites. god i love rallying

http://www.save-ferris.org/gallery/Benarki...100B4150?full=1

are u doing kcf 2?????????????

somebody has video of all the cars at that specy point!

Edited by trd