February 18, 200917 yr comment_319902 It'd be like the baby bonus in that it's a government supplied payment and not subject to tax. Carers payment is similar. That makes good sense. Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319907 I hope so. :bash: I gave the buggers enough last year, I'm not interested in giving them more. Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319909 To be honest, I'd prefer not to be getting anything at all, and for the eleventy squillion dollars to be used elsewhere....... +1 I'd rather see a massive (and overdue) spend on public infrastructure... Tender the contracts to the private sector and the cash (per se) will end up in our hands by way of wages anyway... Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319912 Maybe its the money we over spent on fuel last year :bash: Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319913 ATO Website - Are you eligible? voila. Who knows where this economic crisis will take us. I feel we might be under-estimating it. Edited February 18, 200917 yr by mitch4397 Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319924 Into my mortgage..... i too would rather not get it but in exchange for lower taxes.. now that would help much more! Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319948 That last one was for welfare dependent people. I don't agree with parts of the current one. They had some lady on the news who was saying that her family would get almost $4,000 as they have two kids in school, her and her husband. I don't think anyone under 16 should get it, even then 16 & 17 should be maybe $500, not $900. I work hard and pay my taxes just like you. Why don't I desserve it? Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319957 That last one was for welfare dependent people. I don't agree with parts of the current one. They had some lady on the news who was saying that her family would get almost $4,000 as they have two kids in school, her and her husband. I don't think anyone under 16 should get it, even then 16 & 17 should be maybe $500, not $900. lol same thing happened with my mum got 2k for me and my sister, I'm 20 and my sister is 24 money should of gone to me but mum decided she needed a new sofa :D as for the $900 it will be spend on hookers and beer Edited February 18, 200917 yr by Roo Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319958 how should somebody that has 2 kids get it twice though it is then unfair to the people that havn't got kids work hard and pay taxes yes i pay taxes just don't fill the tax returns out :D Report
February 18, 200917 yr comment_319998 That last one was for welfare dependent people. I don't agree with parts of the current one. They had some lady on the news who was saying that her family would get almost $4,000 as they have two kids in school, her and her husband. I don't think anyone under 16 should get it, even then 16 & 17 should be maybe $500, not $900. You live at home with your parents. You would not have a clue about how much it costs to raise and educate 3 kids. Maybe when you grow up, move out into the real world and have a family of your own, then you will realise you have it easy now. As for the bonus, when I see it, I'll believe it. Ours would just go towards a house deposit. Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320009 I don't get it coz I don't work but the boyfriend's giving me $50 from his :D Probably going towards BIRTHDAY CRUISE FUEL! :P Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320014 gonna get some SSR mark 2s repaired and polished so i can finally put em on my 25 and the rest will go towards panel work and getting at least one of my cars ready for rego later in the year. Report
February 19, 200917 yr comment_320017 I may live with my parents but I have to support them and pay all their bills. So its as good as having 2 kids as i don't see much of my pay. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now