March 7, 200917 yr comment_325490 Ryan, pretty sure ninja's have something called fashion sense. I mean, they wear all black. (and i can't believe I just talked about fashion sense). If i was dressed in ALL black, then you would know i was a ninja. The colourful shorts throw most people off. Report
March 7, 200917 yr Author comment_325510 He's bringing sexy back :locked: Oh for crying out loud. It's 2:45am and I am cracking up laughing at the JT jokes again! Love you Benzo :yes: Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325721 he serious is adelaides own JT :locked: oh and just for the LOLz, what i passed on bute road when gettin my bus damage fixed =] Edited March 8, 200917 yr by Murd 55 Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325778 Oh for crying out loud. It's 2:45am and I am cracking up laughing at the JT jokes again! Love you Benzo :y: haha love you Kimmeh :locked: he serious is adelaides own JT :yes: The actual JT Report
March 8, 200917 yr comment_325857 dude that is awesome!!! i wish i could make computers do shit like that. Report
March 9, 200917 yr comment_325872 Coz they make funny faces while they jizz in their pants lol Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_326254 Here is a picture of me and MissSX (I'm obviously the good looking one, the other is Karlie) :D We were just leaving for a friends wedding and someone decided they wanted photos.... This one was later on in the day, at the reception and one from last year at muscle car cruise 5 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now