July 4, 200917 yr comment_356765 Happy Birthday to me! I hope I have a good one and I wish myself all the best for a great birthday :sob: Report
July 4, 200917 yr Author comment_356768 Happy Birthday to me! I hope I have a good one and I wish myself all the best for a great birthday :jamie: Happy birthday raven :y: :sob: :sob: Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_356832 HAPPY Birthday :sob: Hope you had an awesome day, and a fantabulous evening!!! Report
July 4, 200917 yr comment_356870 Ahh Happy birthday to my south western mexican friend :sob: Tequila is in order? With the worm? :sob: Happy Birthday Raven! Report
July 7, 200917 yr comment_357614 happy late birthday mick, hope there was much booze and ladies :wink: Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426040 Thanks Guys. Feelin it. Gotta get my wagon done before i get as old as that Luc dude......whatta fossil. Happy 21st for a while ago Luc Report
March 31, 201016 yr comment_426049 Happy Birthday Ryan Finding out you are only 19 makes me feel so ancient :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now