Another Cruise Anyone?

Murd 55

So looking at running a cruise for everyone, open for suggestions as to what you the people would like to see on our next cruise!

Personally i like the leisurely show of my car cruise down at the bay and through town, but its getting old so anythings possible!

Edited by Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you want to do is poser runs :D

meh anything but the bay and the city, I'm well over the poser runs,

plus i prefer i nice section of twisties to be involved because its give me a chance to clear the daily driven cobwebs out of the car :|

all you want to do is poser runs :D

meh anything but the bay and the city, I'm well over the poser runs,

plus i prefer i nice section of twisties to be involved because its give me a chance to clear the daily driven cobwebs out of the car :|

Yea, poser runs arent the greatest but the tram tracks at the bay make squeakys when my tyres go over them, which wouldnt happen on asphalt :)

Twisties = WIN.

I reckon we stage this run sometime in april. as we got the Birthday Cruise this month. don't want everything crowded into one month and sit around bored shitless for the rest of the year.

I'm just asking for sugestions atm, my original plans were gawler run and photos, but the reserve is closed due to total fire ban so ruined that plan. not really all that familiar with any twisties more central to anyone except summit possibly and those hills scared the shit out of me last time, as i nearly crashed, so possibly wanting to steer clear of them.

I'm just asking for sugestions atm, my original plans were gawler run and photos, but the reserve is closed due to total fire ban so ruined that plan. not really all that familiar with any twisties more central to anyone except summit possibly and those hills scared the shit out of me last time, as i nearly crashed, so possibly wanting to steer clear of them.

The only way you'l;l get used to driving the hills is if you actually go and drive them and practice your driving in the them.

I used to drive the hills every weekend for 5 or so years. :|

Haven't heard of a Barossa run for a while? I don't think there's too much twisties and its really not central but it could be laid back and scenic :D

You could go the back (?) way to Angaston through the Freeway, Onkaparinga Valley Road and then through Mt Torrens and that. That route would combine some hills but not crazy twisty action, scenery and no posing at all.

The perfect route for all tastes perhaps?? If you get a good day weather wise it would be magic up there :|

You could go the back (?) way to Angaston through the Freeway, Onkaparinga Valley Road and then through Mt Torrens and that. That route would combine some hills but not crazy twisty action, scenery and no posing at all.

The perfect route for all tastes perhaps?? If you get a good day weather wise it would be magic up there :|

that is an excellent drive with a good mix of roads and great if you have a large group. SAR went this way for a bday cruise, over 150 cars most of which managed to stay in one big group :D

how bout a cruise that DOESN'T start on the north side of town for once, i think i speak for most south side dudes when i say its a bitch when you have to drive over an hour just to get to the meet point and then end up further out north after the cruise...

I'd be keen on a cruise, havent been on a propper cruise for too long

Lukes route sounds sweet, me and a few mates did a similar route a while ago and it was a nice cruise with some good scenery.

Cheers, Ben.