March 5, 200917 yr comment_324913 "McNuggets...are sold in more than 100 countries and often are dunked in barbecue or hot mustard sauce." Hmmm and all this time I was using sweet and sour! Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325221 AHAHAHAHA oh my god the world is getting sadder and sadder as we speak! LOL! Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325247 AHAHAHAHA oh my god the world is getting sadder and sadder as we speak! LOL! The world as in America... Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325276 The world as in America... Didn't you know? The world is america. We all just revolve around them. Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325292 Didn't you know? The world is america. We all just revolve around them. Yeah I knew but I'm not sure if Lexxi does. Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325297 I laughed when i heard that on the news, only in America :cool: Report
March 9, 200917 yr comment_325971 i ate 30 nuggets on sat night...and they f@$ked up and gave me sweet thai chilli sauce insted of sweet n sour.... my mouth was burning after but still tasted to good. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now