Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

JJT036

So with it all fitted up and properly screwed on, we took Ollie down to the Car Wash, because she was looking very filthy from all the recent winds blowing dust into the garage.

post-8003-0-06173100-1347278941_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-35809300-1347278969_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-53081900-1347279020_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-19889300-1347278995_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-09855700-1347279047_thumb.jpg

Any comments and feedback are welcomed. We think they look very cool. We may be attending this month's CC&D at Attwood Police Training Centre, so for those who are going, can see how's it done in person. :)

Woz & Josh :cool:

Members dont see this ad

We wanted them to run along the factory body lines so it looks almost like it was a optional extra.

I'm trying to get together another thing for her, just need some monies to do it. :)

Josh. :cool:

Edited by JJT036

Well, after having a good look at it in daylight and in different angles, we didn't like them, so have taken them off.

It was just a little experiment that we thought we should put into practice, but after serious thinking, we took them off.

the height was spot on mate.

matched the lines well, imho

the problem with spats tho, is you either love them or hate them

you could go lower with vents too, which might be more to people's liking?

xpgreen.jpg

Thanks Zowie. Yes those spats are cool, but it's not a '55 Chev Sedan, and I didn't want a full-arch spat. I just something neat that goes along with the body lines. :)

We might test them on the Joely-rolla, to see how they look on a KE30 2-door, but I don't think they'll go on the Panelvan again. And the best bit was, it's all completely reversable. :yes:

Josh :cool:

Well they're off now, and I don't think they'll be going back on for a very long time. It was something we thought we'd try out, but obviously they don't work too well on Windowless Panelvans.

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

• 2 weeks later...