Beginning Of My Suzota

twitchy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would be good to see done for a motor may i suggest a rb26 due to awdness from stock and just modify to suit!! :P

should think about that for a while dude doesnt make a great deal of sense at all.

in regards to motor, use 4agze with t50 with custom shaft to transfer, would be the go. w55 if you can be bothered.

Will be an awesome thing when done, have thought about doing the same thing a few times but have a project or two that needs

to be done and used before i even think about starting another, will be such an awesome beach machine, bit of strippage and a few dash mods, get home,

quickly take the seats out and hose the bastard out.

lookin good, love the use of the franna, someones a lucky prick :lol:

are they the tyres that are staying on it?

is that the finished body height in relation to wheels?

if it is, obviously you will have to cut the gaurd a bit, but will you open it out so the clearance is a bit more consistant on the sides in relation to the top?

why the wheel base extension?

lookin good, love the use of the franna, someones a lucky prick :lol:

are they the tyres that are staying on it?

is that the finished body height in relation to wheels?

if it is, obviously you will have to cut the gaurd a bit, but will you open it out so the clearance is a bit more consistant on the sides in relation to the top?

why the wheel base extension?

No, new tyre wheel package to come, from 215/75x15 & 5.5" rims to 235/75x15 on 7"

I want to bring the body down by 25-50mm yet.

Q4 first, The wheelbase on the Rolla is 40mm longer, so it makes sense to do a RUF (rear up front suspension change) which will get me another 50mm longer in the wheelbase.

Q3 the wheels will fit better in the arches & I will open them up as required & it will have flares to cover the wheels.

Win.

Just..... Win.

This is an great project, I have grown up with Suzzies, now i am into rolla's so this is golden.

Just one thing, it will end up being very similar to a Subaru, except i don't think the Subaru's have low range...this tru?

but this will be allot cooler then any Subaru will ever be.