May 11, 200917 yr comment_343935 and Morris 8 it is http://www.finn.no/finn/car/object?finnkode=17397973 Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343949 VW Thing, which was produced from 1969-1980. Edited May 11, 200917 yr by Felix Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343953 VW Thing, which was produced from 1969-1980. Official name was the 181, or "Kurierwagen" Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343956 It's not a fiat. Not italian. Edited May 11, 200917 yr by Felix Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343958 Here's one. Looks like a Fiat 124, so I'll say Lada/AutoVAZ VAZ-2101 Edited May 11, 200917 yr by Hiro Protagonist Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343960 Lada/AutoVAZ VAX-2101 :) Yea VAZ-2101. Rotary powered. Cool little car, I want. Report
May 11, 200917 yr comment_343961 :) Yea VAZ-2101. Rotary powered. Cool little car, I want. Most of them weren't rotary though.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now