Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome New Members...

Featured Replies

I reckon Nisrolla was just keen to see the contrast between his ke and an original one....

Is yours white by any chance? I think I saw you on Oxley ave the other day...... It had rubber blocks (over-riders) on the rear bumper too... Saw it again on Tuesday in Clontarf Industrial area

 

oh k thats cool then, i was at work on saturday in clontarf

but have been at tafe during the week, yeah its white, green p's

whats everyones opinions on a worked 4 or 5k or whats a decent toyota twin cam i could slot in?

thought id ask here instead of making a new thread

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Views 126.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

name is ezra

live in blackstone near ipswich

got a yellow ke55

cheers guys

sits a mike davis on the weekend I'm sure

  • 1 month later...

hey all had a fx gt many moons ago. bought a ae90 hatch just to tidy up and sell but enjoy having it and going around corners fast again. will eventually sell but it helps wife get her manual license at the moment. if I'm lucky ill get to keep it and 4agze it.

 

how it started.

060nz.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-28

 

put it in the shed. prepped it and gave some paint and now it looks better.

012dn.jpg

Shot at 2011-07-11

  • 4 months later...

Name is Sam

Northside of Brisbane

Daily is an '03 Mazda 6 :blush:

Picking up my first 'rolla in a couple of weeks.

(Obviously, I'm new as shit to all of this! no hate!)

Name is Sam

Northside of Brisbane

Daily is an '03 Mazda 6 :blush:

Picking up my first 'rolla in a couple of weeks.

(Obviously, I'm new as shit to all of this! no hate!)

Cool...another northside member

You might have to roll with us on our next cruise (it's ok to bring the Mazda)

Always a good day out with some fun roads and a few laughs too

See you then

I'm definitely down to come out and meet some locals!

Member Name - Tenny

Area - Brisbane - Yeronga

Daily Drive - Mazda 3, white 74 ke25 coupe

post-14920-0-56721700-1325563125_thumb.jpg

Picked it up about 3 weeks ago from pittsworth.

First corolla and first project :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

My name is Jarrad

Tomorrow I will be picking up my 1990 Corolla sx Seca

Pretty excited I must say !

Pictures soon :)

Oh and how do I get one of these stickers to set off my new ride?

Hi all

My name is Jarrad

Tomorrow I will be picking up my 1990 Corolla sx Seca

Pretty excited I must say !

Pictures soon :)

Oh and how do I get one of these stickers to set off my new ride?

Hello and Welcome to Rollaclub mate

There is a thread in the For Sale section (i think....) for stickers

Keep an eye on this subforum for our next cruise, good way to meet other local members & chat about anything 'Corolla'

  • 3 weeks later...

Names Mike

Gold coast

2 KE11s at the moment, white ones a daily and the orange awaiting some treatment.

Owned a few over the years.

post-14786-0-05063800-1328521330_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

hi all

my name is phil

live southside of brisbane

just bought myself a ke55

can't wait to get it on the road

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.