Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My New Ke10

Featured Replies

Wow that's a clean and bloody nice car. The interior really stands out. 1960's cruising style.

Just need to cut the roof off!

 

Suggestions:

 

1. 5k!

2. Maintain!

3. ... It's awesome already :P

4. Sunday cruiser!

love it mate!!! the colour is soo nice!!

 

top work! :P

HOLY CRAP !!!!! :P

 

That really is sensational. Love the colour, love the interior.......... I want it !!!

I saw this on Beach Road Christies the other week, awesome to see another killer KE10 on SA roads :P

IS this an Adelaide car??? WTF? Where did it pop up from?

 

Jeez, can't wait to see this thing in the metal.

 

BTW..... my suggestions for what to do to it.......... NOTHING..... please nothing at all...... okay well I will allow an upgrade to a 5k motor if you must, but otherwise please keep it looking nice and original

  • Author
IS this an Adelaide car??? WTF? Where did it pop up from?

 

Jeez, can't wait to see this thing in the metal.

 

BTW..... my suggestions for what to do to it.......... NOTHING..... please nothing at all...... okay well I will allow an upgrade to a 5k motor if you must, but otherwise please keep it looking nice and original

 

 

:P yeh I'm going to keep how it is now and save some money for the 5k motor :P

This looks sweet mate!!!

 

Lovin the colour, interior and just the whole look of it actually

 

Cheers, Ben.

This looks sweet mate!!!

 

Lovin the colour, interior and just the whole look of it actually

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

+1

 

beautiful lil car mate!

Love the colour and the interior. The K engine is a little on the slow side - I put a really good nick 4k in my old Ke10 and it turned it into a great car.

bloody ell :P

 

very nice car, cool colour

Edited by 36panvan

FUK YEA!!!!

 

enough said.

 

cheers, scott

I drove past you one day on States Road!! OMG I literally creamed myself when i saw this car!! Glad to see you made it to rollaclub.

WELCOME!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.