Work Photos

I work for a transport company, i am basically the all rounder guy.

on any given day i can be a, forklift driver, delivery driver, dockhand (loading and unloading trucks) or office staff.

its an alright job, i like it cause i can be doing something one day and doing something completely different the next.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an alright job, i like it cause i can be doing something one day and doing something completely different the next.

that's what i like about my job too, some days i look back and think "man, i did a whole heap of things today that i've never done before, and they all worked" :D and i've been going to most of these places for 2 years so people know me and like me and have a laugh and stuff. i have lots of work-related friends around the area. it's a good satisfying job :)

they look after me too. at my last work, some lady complained that i said a heap of things i didn't say. when i protested my innocence, i got told not to talk to customers. yeah, i'm sure that's going to work great. in this job, one of our smaller ATM companies called up and made an untrue complaint about me. before i even got back to the office, without asking me, my boss has gone "i'm sure jamie wouldn't say something like that. you're crap at paying your bills anyway, stick your work up your ass" and hung up on them, and we haven't done jobs for them since :D

the funniest thing is, they then subcontract their work through another company, who we're also service agents for, so we still get the work, and we get paid better, and don't get stuffed around :)