Somethind Different - F20c Vtec In Ae82

Doing a B18 would be infinitely harder due to the engine spinning the wrong way.....

And if you are so much in love with a non-Twincam AE82 Seca, and would divorce your wife over it, you have serious problems dude.

yeah, ican see what you mean by that... may have been a slight Exaduration, but if i sold this car and say bought any rwd rolla and then did the swap, it still wouldnt be my car... i love this car for its shape and allround easyness to drive, ecept the non-power steering is a bitch....

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not go 3SGTE if you wanna be different?

Also, 200hp+ in a FWD is shit. If you want power go RWD.

i don't wats a 3SGTE because its been done b4.... to me it wont me my own one of a kind it'll be a one of several that have been done b4... and i think the challenge of goin f20c will be great fun as apose to doin something that has been done and then that person telling you how to do it...

stass3... um not sure if i end up doin it or not cause at this stage I'm only in planning... ummm but if i end up doin it ill let you know and we could go from there... there will also be a 3 1/4 inch exaust highflow, cat, sports muff and 3'' dump tip...

um not sure if i end up doin it or not cause at this stage I'm only dreaming...

Don't forget your golden casket ticket.

READ: Rollaclub Forum Rules

1.3.0 don't write in leet speak or SMS style. We don't charge by the letter and theres a great big monitor to read full words. This can be very annoying to try and decypher and you will recieve warnings where admins/mods see fit. lnk cr b82rez 2g4 "Me was tryin' to save time."

Are you in primary school or something? Use a spellchecker.

You are about one click away from having your thread closed.

Edited by Felix

As much as we love rollas, a SOHC ae82 is hardly worthy of an f20c.

I reckon most people will think it will be a waste of a highly prized engine.

Edit: If time and money were really no option, convert it to rwd, now that would be different.

Edited by phife

Doing a B18 would be infinitely harder due to the engine spinning the wrong way.....

And if you are so much in love with a non-Twincam AE82 Seca, and would divorce your wife over it, you have serious problems dude.

I'm going to have to agree with Hiro here....

You have some issues :P

There is no point acting tough stating your love for your car as that will gain you no extra respect around here really. Listen to what people are telling you in here, most of them have all done conversions before and know what you are up against. :P

F*ck all the haters champ,

if you wanna do it....and it is doable....go for it!

those s2000 motors are lethal!

so as long as you don't go cheap-o on the rest of the package (getting the power to the ground), i don't see why this car couldnt do great things...

keep us updated,

Mark M

$15k will be no where near enough to complete the conversion

Instead of striving so much to be different, why not go for a more simple conversion or just buy a better car.

I am sick of people saying "I want to be different and do something that hasn't been done before", and then have a small budget.

Cheers, Ben.

$15k will be no where near enough to complete the conversion

Instead of striving so much to be different, why not go for a more simple conversion or just buy a better car.

I am sick of people saying "I want to be different and do something that hasn't been done before", and then have a small budget.

Cheers, Ben.

Also no point being different if the end result is still gay :P

There is a reason why people do certain conversions - because they work. There is a reason people don't do certain other conversions - because they don't work/or are too expensive.

I saw a S2000 for sale for $33k, prob cheaper to buy that than do this conversion.