June 18, 200917 yr comment_353131 The Renault Espace F1 was so much fun in the old Gran Turisimo games! Awesome car. I inspected what was possibly the hottest car ive ever seen today. Hot orange 2 seater 260Z, with an HSV 6 Litre. Absolutely complete from front to rear with race parts. Fully engineered for street rego :wink: Unfortunately photos are not allowed :y: Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353149 The Renault Espace F1 was so much fun in the old Gran Turisimo games! Awesome car. I inspected what was possibly the hottest car ive ever seen today. Hot orange 2 seater 260Z, with an HSV 6 Litre. Absolutely complete from front to rear with race parts. Fully engineered for street rego :wink: Unfortunately photos are not allowed :y: god I'm jealous of your job sometimes Paul Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353150 i've been thinking about my next car....something sensible.....something kinda like this: http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/PagePopu...;autoplay=false Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353162 i've been thinking about my next car....something sensible.....something kinda like this: http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/PagePopu...;autoplay=false Thinking about selling up already Lesley? Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353262 i've been thinking about my next car....something sensible.....something kinda like this: http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/PagePopu...;autoplay=false Liberties are nice, to be sure. But... You need a Caldina :y: Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353398 Jeez I could post on this thread all day like most of us could....... I will keep it sensible though........ Gotta say that it looks like I have very similar tastes in automotive transport to philbey...... love anything cool !!!!!! Special mention to kickn5k for mentioning the Lancia Stratos and philbey again for mentioning the Renault Alpine. Only seen one of each in the flesh and deadset flipped my $h!t A few of my favourites and in order of appearance: VW Type 34 Karmann Ghia Porsche 914 1959 Cadillac Coupe DeVille 1973 Toyota Stout - like mine but newer and lower :wink: Toyota Crown Double Cab Ute Mk1 Cortina Fastback (x2 pics) - like mine but less doors and round-ier :y: Mk1 Cortina Estate Wagon - like mine but Wagon-ier BMW Batmobile VW Type 3 Notch '51 Chev Step Van Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353399 Haha swamp coolers are wicked. So are mk1s. Yup, love my swamp cooler, although it is rare to find anyone that knows what the hell it is even at hotrod shows, and I love my Mk1 Corty's. Have had many of them but this one for the longest and I still have it. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to have it featured in Classic Ford last year and it made the top 12 feature cars of the year. Just right place, right time, with the right look I think. Go the ratters!!!!!! Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353405 I've been meaning to post up a tough notchback as well, especially on the Fuchs, I reckon your right about similar taste.... This is a mean machine: Cole Fosters '54 Chev. And the 50/51 chevs are tough as well; Report
June 19, 200917 yr comment_353417 Toyota Crown Double Cab Ute I'm guessing thats factory, cause there's one very similar that gets around toowoomba here from time to time Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353431 while we are on the customs here is a pic of JUNKB4 he is a friend of dads he does custom car interiors ( its the blue one ) And if you have time read this article you all might learn somthing about mods, This is the guy that dad grew up in the same street as him and spent many hour over there muckin around with cars, he is also responsable for givin dad the car bug ( bigger than swine flu ) http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/dan...csnap-36662.png http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...leID=8&vf=1 Enjoy Josh & woz :y: Edited June 20, 200917 yr by ewt Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353524 I'm guessing thats factory, cause there's one very similar that gets around toowoomba here from time to time Yep.... that's factory. When you see the one in toowoomba next, please tell them that it's best if they sell it to a guy you know in Adelaide :y: Report
June 20, 200917 yr comment_353591 Nar, i'd take it off their hands and pork it out a bit with a v8 diesel Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now