Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Delorean...

The movie, and the doors, are cool. The rest of the car, unfortunately, is a gigantic bucket of shite. I've driven two.

Lets see...

We have here a vehicle which weighs nigh on 2 tonnes, but only has 2 seats.

The body is made of fibreglass, with stainless steel hanging panels.

So its a boat (explains the abysmal handling) and you clean it with brasso.

The interior looks more like an afterthought... like the designers would really have preferred not to have one at all, but begrudgingly agreed to let some out of work seamstresses assemble the interior but only gave them a roll of vinyl, thumbtacks, and a glue gun to do it with.

It was conceived by a dude who was sacked from Pontiac, designed by an Italian, built by the Irish, on a superseded British subframe, has a French engine, and sold to the only people deemed stupid enough to buy it... Americans.

It doesn't go fast

It doesn't go around corners

It doesn't stop

It doesn't even pull chicks. Marty McFly was NEVER cool, and you don't want the kinda girls the Doc attracts.

Fail.

Edited by 7shades

*sigh*

Delorean...

The movie, and the doors, are cool. The rest of the car, unfortunately, is a gigantic bucket of shite. I've driven two.

Lets see...

The interior looks more like an afterthought... like the designers would really have preferred not to have one at all, but begrudgingly agreed to let some out of work seamstresses assemble the interior but only gave them a roll of vinyl, thumbtacks, and a glue gun to do it with.

It was conceived by a dude who was sacked from Pontiac, designed by an Italian, built by the Irish, on a superseded British subframe, has a French engine, and sold to the only people deemed stupid enough to buy it... Americans.

It doesn't go fast

It doesn't stop

It doesn't even pull chicks. Marty McFly was NEVER cool, and you don't want the kinda girls the Doc attracts.

Fail.

And while I agree with all of the above, I'd still have one as they are undeniably cool.

Oh yeah,

NM-Jiggawatts2.jpg

*sigh*

Delorean...

Lets see...

It doesn't go fast

It doesn't stop

Fail.

haha i've read that too! but i still want one haha

bit jealous you have gotten to drive one.

Edited by Timmeh

Believe me... After the novelty wears off, (about 20 minutes) you get really REALLY f*cking sick of wrestling the barge around corners whilst yokels yell out "Hey Marty!/Hey Doc!/Turn the Flux capacitor on!"... Like they they're the first person to EVER do it.

*cough* JZX100's areawesomesoIboughtone *cough*

Gratuitous token moonlit wharfside photo by Teddy, taken just the other day :D

post-1955-1244706533_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

Looking at that pic now... I reckon it needs the coilovers wound down another inch or so.

Also, can't wait to piss those shitty rims off and get some VS-KF action happening :)

Here is some inspiration for VS-KF Wheels.... my old rig at my wedding day

post-7149-1245655798_thumb.jpg

Not the best shot but you get the idea :bash: