Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smeetsy1's Ke30 !

Featured Replies

  • Author

Ok, car is back and driving a heap better...

 

Can anyone help with -

 

- Stock steering wheel with everything

- Stock gear knob for a ta22 or t-18.

 

Thanks, Will.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive got a 2 spoke ke30 one here if your interested. PM if you are.

  • Author

Steering wheel - tick

Venetian money - tick

Thinking when to take off tint - tick

 

- Then stockies back on and whitewall :wink:

 

POW!

I'd be putting some lower profile tyres on those stockies as well, they were VK Commodore spec lol

 

Should look sweet when done!

 

I sort of want another KE30 lol

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Car is now off of rego but still for sale...

 

Conveniently my rego ran out on the day my girlfriend left to go to europe. So now i've got her car for the next 3 months.

 

It's a stock ke20 - everything is original :P

 

Here are some pictures -

 

P1080733.jpg

P1080734.jpg

P1080735.jpg

P1080736.jpg

 

 

I will get better ones when i get whitewalls for it - soon.

 

Love being back in a 20 too :lolcry:

Edited by smeetsy1

Oh man that Ke20 makes me miss my minta I just sold hard

 

Looks pretty clean, and is that a rare original passengers side mirror?

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author

Yeah, it is an original passenger side mirror - they were optional from the factory right?

Yes, from memory.

 

I have only ever seen one in the flesh, although I prefer the usual single mirror

  • Author
although I prefer the usual single mirror

 

....why?

would that ke20 be some times parked in a one way street in forestville? i keep seeing one every few days exactly the same

....why?

 

I don't know, maybe just because you rarely see one with two mirrors it looks odd when you do

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.