Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smeetsy1's Ke30 !

Featured Replies

  • Replies 106
  • Views 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Ok, I need to shield my heater hoses from my extractors.

 

A - ceramic wrap

 

- Where to find? $? Do I need to take off the extractors?

 

B - Metal heat shield

 

- Sheet metal?

 

I'm thinking sheet metal will be easier and less expensive.

looks f@$king dope dude!! get a close up pic of the guards

  • Author

I'd be keen to take photos of peoples cars at meets. I want to start a port folio/collection of culture related images e.g. rollaclub or music.

Nice shot Smeetsy1, but I think your Dog is eating your Taillight Lense. :)

 

Cheers,

Josh :y:

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Can anyone answer this -

 

Will Kings Springs which are meant for a ke70 panel van fit into RA60 struts?

 

Thanks, Will.

Id say probably not.

 

Seeing as you'd probably have KE30 strut tops, and from memory, the KE70 are a fair whack smaller in diameter than KE30.

 

RA60's are closer to KE30 if my memory serves me right.

  • Author

So really, i need springs made for ke30 struts because of the strut tops rather than the strut itself...

 

Or do i need springs made for the RA60 strut?

Will it depends on what setup you are running :P

 

1. Are you running RA60 Struts with both top and bottom as RA60 spec?

2. Are the RA60 Struts using the RA60 top hat or the KE30 top hat

 

If your answer is RA60 Struts with a KE30 top hat then I would think you would need springs made which suit RA60 bottom seat and KE30 top hat. Ryan (SLO-030) can prob sort you out.

 

If you are running straight RA60 both top and bottom then you need RA60 springs.

 

They "may" be the same as KE70 springs but without trying it first or googling it I would say it isn't possible.

  • Author

I'm under the impression i'm running RA60 struts with a ke30 top hat.

 

" If you are running straight RA60 both top and bottom then you need RA60 springs. "

 

haha...really? :P

 

EDIT: Thanks though!

Edited by smeetsy1

I'm under the impression i'm running RA60 struts with a ke30 top hat.

 

" If you are running straight RA60 both top and bottom then you need RA60 springs. "

 

haha...really? :D

 

EDIT: Thanks though!

 

AHAHA I kind of confused myself half way through the post :P

 

Glad you could work out what I was trying to say though :D

 

I saw your old panno yesterday, damn person isn't looking after it well declined quite a bit :(

  • Author

Haha, all good Luke.

 

I've heard similar by people who knew it was my car. I thought it would happen when i sold it to him but hoped he'd look after it.

 

Funny how you want what don't have anymore... I want all of my cars back :D

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Cars are cool like this -

 

I finally make up my mind to get new springs all around for this car but then it becomes haunted.

 

Was driving in the city the other day until it just conked out on my when the clutch was in (changing to third)

 

Then it wouldn't start but would turn over... My fuel gauge said i had a 1/4 of a tank but the glass section on the carby said zero fuel.

 

My fuel pump, filter and everything else was fine, not clogged or whatnot.

 

After 10 heroic passing people solved all the 'maybe' problems with my car, i rang the RAA.

 

He got there and told me i was out of fuel.. which i still disagree with.

 

We got it started and i almost drove home.. got within 5 mins and it started conking out again...

 

Could it be something to do with the float in the carb?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.