Are My Ears Gonna Bleed If I Go 4 Speed Instead Of 5 Speed?

Evan G

Pussies - I drove my toyoglide on the freeway for 12 months, every day to work and back.

albeit at only 95kmh.....

Man up the lot of you and get a louder stereo!

LOL 8/ so when u got home from work did u change your oil everynight ????? :lol:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

find a 5spd, it's worth it.

about a month ago my ke20 (4k 4spd swapped) was a great car, never broken down once. then i decided to go for a drive. bad idea. it spent 4hours (2 hours out and 2 back with 4-5 hour break in the middle) at 110km/h, thats about 5000rpm. it's now dead and i need a new hg. 8/

so you can do the 4spd if you want but you will just change it down the road.

Driving the KE55 home from Sydney when I bought it was _fun_....F3, 100km/h (110 was just too loud) with a 4-speed and the only part of the exhaust which could classify as sound suppression was the cannon on the back (no front muffler, no cat, no resonator etc)

Umm dude, KE55's don't have cat converters 8/

Harden the F^%K up lol.

I drive my 4 speed KE55 100 kays on Hwy at least twice a week.

But then again i tend to take the "old" Hwy to where i have to go, alot for corners and twisties so i hardly reach 100kays.

On the main hwy i just sit on 100, have the music on. she loves it

Harden the F^%K up lol.

I drive my 4 speed KE55 100 kays on Hwy at least twice a week.

But then again i tend to take the "old" Hwy to where i have to go, alot for corners and twisties so i hardly reach 100kays.

On the main hwy i just sit on 100, have the music on. she loves it

Headunit didn't work at that stage, every time you turned the indicator on it turned off, plus it only had two speakers 8/

And did I mention the exhaust was ridiculously loud?

your all soft, try driving a 4.2 litre turbo diesel ute, exhaust dumped under the cab, at 110 30 minutes each way a day, thats 2500 RPM, peak of the power band, i tend to do 95-100 due to fuel reasons, but seriously, nothing wrong with listening to a revbox 8/

andddd, those doing 5000rpm at 110 are either talking shit or have some very odd diff ratios

your all soft, try driving a 4.2 litre turbo diesel ute, exhaust dumped under the cab, at 110 30 minutes each way a day, thats 2500 RPM, peak of the power band, i tend to do 95-100 due to fuel reasons, but seriously, nothing wrong with listening to a revbox 8/

andddd, those doing 5000rpm at 110 are either talking shit or have some very odd diff ratios

think mines roughly 3700rpm at 100, 4000rpm at 110ish. thats guessing by ear as i have no tacho, but it seems to rev the same as the Ksev i had. and that would do 3200 in 5th at 105ish