1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

This is mine, was in zoom not so long ago, yours should handle the power alot better than mine lol

Yeah that's the shit i'm talking about love it !!!

Whats your best 1/4mile out of that sick little puppy?

you got a auto or man in it ?

what did ya do with the brake booster master cylinder couldn't see it there?

Edited by 1JZKe55

Members dont see this ad

Best et so far was only on a shake down pass on pump fuel radial tyres, need to tech it before i can run again which i am currently in the process of doing. It ran 10.30 @ 140, was a shite pass the vid is on youtube if you search for OKE020. I started sneaking up on the tune with some c16 but shat a turbo on the weekend. Its basically capable of 1000hp at the flywheel so will have the power to run an 8 eventually not sure if the car knows it yet haha.

It runs a 2 speed powerglide. The brake master i reversed and mounted up under the dash

Edited by oke020

Very Very Nice indeed.

I am in the process of putting a methanol fed 20b into a KE25 Corolla with a Liberty Clutchless.

What front struts/springs combo have you got in there, and what brakes?

Thanks

Its got cressida struts with vented sloted rotors looking into 2 spot Calapers and a coilover conversion done

Very Very Nice indeed.

I am in the process of putting a methanol fed 20b into a KE25 Corolla with a Liberty Clutchless.

What front struts/springs combo have you got in there, and what brakes?

Thanks

Ok tipsi = Rowan, had any luck finding a shell yet? if you want a 20 shell i still have that one sitting at home