September 7, 201412 yr Author comment_688058 Its back home and the mad rush to get it back together asap so it can be sent to the auto elec still waiting for a few panels from the paint shop to be polished but its on its way to looking like a car again after 6 years :rock: Report
September 8, 201412 yr Author comment_688087 started to plumb up the fuel system in the boot tonight I got a feeling were not going to have a fuel supply problem :lmao: Edited September 8, 201412 yr by 1JZKe55 Report
September 8, 201412 yr Author comment_688088 Neil and I are trying to come up with a nick name for the car anyone have some good ideas for a name Report
September 9, 201412 yr Author comment_688120 well the diff is setup and ready for some oil :thumbsup: Report
September 9, 201412 yr comment_688125 All looking very tidy. Love the attention to detail! Trying to think of a name for her... Zimma?? Report
September 13, 201412 yr Author comment_688269 There's been a couple late nights tapping out every thread in the car for all the new bolts (every bolt is new) and getting everything back together so we can get the motor back in which we managed to do at 1am last night Edited September 13, 201412 yr by 1JZKe55 Report
September 14, 201412 yr Author comment_688303 After some debate with neil about his rockercover if we should paint them body colour / black or polish them I gave them a quick polish to see what they look like I think we leave them polished whats everyone else's opinions on matter Report
September 14, 201412 yr comment_688307 Paint the covers and the top of the radiator the same as the car, Breaks the colour up, thats my input *shrugs shoulders Report
September 14, 201412 yr comment_688312 awesome quality build! I really like the polished finish, but for me i would go a gloss black on the whole lot, seems to look really cool when done right imo. Report
September 15, 201412 yr comment_688326 I think all 3 options would look good given the quality of the build. I'd be leaning to leaving it the way it is. Report
September 21, 201412 yr Author comment_688564 Well after a bit of debating the rocker covers are staying polish (thank god lol) spent some more time on it today got the front sway bar in and started sorting out the fuel lines in the engine bay and coolant lines for the turbo and got all the brake lines in the rear of the car finished off Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now