Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1jz Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Author

The roll cage is starting to come together just a couple more bits to go :hmm:

post-8631-0-73497100-1372508204_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-30485800-1372508240_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-61859200-1372508267_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-95444900-1372508296_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-23845700-1372508320_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-59160400-1372508349_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-71865600-1372508402_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 410
  • Views 498.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ha gold :P   Yeah its to try and keep the lag down as much as possible with such a big intercooler   Getting ready to do the hydraulic hand brake and the brake/fuel lines through out the car as w

  • Hey guy its been a while since i've done a update things are still moving along slowly i've been playing around with the turbo manifold wastegate and dump pipe

  • well after a few hours of welding the turbo manifold is finished just need to pickle it to clean it up and its ready to go :P:

Posted Images

looking great! bet your can't wait to drive it? love the sheet metal work done!

  • Author

I've put a couple extra bits into the cage clutch and brake master cylinder are both mounted after some stuffing around had to put the clutch master under the dash which caused issues in its self with the lack of room to run the line thank god for my new plasma cutter :lol:

post-8631-0-54022500-1372850255_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-84606000-1372850270_thumb.jpg

  • Author

After the last couple of weeks working on the rolla the list of things to do is finally getting smaller I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :greenbounce: so today I thought I'd tackle the worst of the rust the in right rear quarter we had another quarter panel that we thought was good but someone had done a really shit rust repair on it and filled it with bog so ill be making a replacement peace for the bottom of the quarter

post-8631-0-91831800-1373024582_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-25321400-1373024646_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-39049700-1373024700_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-49848400-1373024725_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-90892000-1373024740_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-27974400-1373024775_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-01993000-1373024794_thumb.jpg

  • Author

.....

post-8631-0-60055400-1373025740_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-43833100-1373025756_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1JZKe55

  • Author

Thanks mate I spent a few more hours welding up the quarter panel and fixed the last spot of rust in bottom of the panel now just a little bit of shrinking to go then it will be ready for some primer :yes:

post-8631-0-05330000-1373366300_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-43268000-1373366318_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-59308600-1373366335_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-53983400-1373366350_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-72744300-1373366363_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-27895800-1373366382_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-92011100-1373366398_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-51696300-1373366417_thumb.jpg

Top stuff! I was thinking of going 1jzgte vvti chaser motor in my ae71 but of course its too big! and I don't have the skills, tools or space to do what you guys have done. next option for me is 3sge beams + turbo, which still requires modification but will have better weight balance, or the common 4agte=boring compared to this MACHINE! WOWSERS!

 

Keep the updates coming!

 

where abouts down south are you? I'm in Morphett vale, near lonsdale and keen for some nice body work to be done on my rolla, have rust free panel parts ready to be cut and welded in.

 

cheers Jason

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Top stuff! I was thinking of going 1jzgte vvti chaser motor in my ae71 but of course its too big! and I don't have the skills, tools or space to do what you guys have done. next option for me is 3sge beams + turbo, which still requires modification but will have better weight balance, or the common 4agte=boring compared to this MACHINE! WOWSERS!

 

Keep the updates coming!

 

where abouts down south are you? I'm in Morphett vale, near lonsdale and keen for some nice body work to be done on my rolla, have rust free panel parts ready to be cut and welded in.

 

cheers Jason

 

 

I might be interested in helping you out down the track once I've finished doing neils rolla I'm in woodcroft

 

 

  • Author

Well the auto elec is organised and has started making the new loom the whole car is been rewired from scratch

 

Now I just have to organise the ANDRA tech inspector to sign off an the cage and chassis work before I paint the inside and boot

 

The rear quarter are just about done

post-8631-0-12425400-1374142728_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-18772700-1374142946_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.