1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

I'm curious to know what getting this kind of set-up done costs? if you don't mind me asking, roughly is fine

hey

umm lets just i'm glad i can do all the fabrication work so its just parts

cos you would be looking at 30g+ for some 1 to build something like this!!

if you found some 1 who could / would build it

Members dont see this ad

you hav an awesoming talent, and I'm very jealous

[

Ha I wouldn't call it a talent I'd call it a curse lol

It's not that hard just takes time

The worst thing about doing something like this is some one having enough trust in you to cut up there car the owner/my apprentice nearly died when he seen his car all cut up.

You could see the back panel from the engine bay no firewall / floor / boot all gone :y:

• 4 weeks later...
this will be a very nice JZE once it is streetable

fixed ;)

1JZ KE55;

This thing is awesome, can't wait to see it in the flesh when she's all done.

Any time frame on the finish date? or will it be done when its done?

CHEERS

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...

its still happening boys, just lots to r&d at the moment. plus there is a full time job to work around.

still working on what looks best for the sheet metal fabrication. then there is pedals, ke70 steering colum to suit the rack, another slight mod for the fire wall for that and the hydro clutch, intercooler and radiator combo. so on and so on, but getting there. nutting this all out is all part of the fun.

Nice setup! :lolcry:

Did you make the EFI manifold?

Get yourself a external ignitor type electronic dizzy (if you haven't already) and you can easilly get it running with a single pulse trigger for the ECU (if fuel and ignition ECU) instead of running it coil negative trigger so you have ECU controlled advance/retard.

Oh and what size injector you got? Need at least 300cc.

Here's some cheap suitable ones if you need some and have paypal...

http://www.club-k.co.nz/Forums/viewthread.php?tid=15940

Edited by Taz_Rx

After looking at the pics again, I don't know if your brace to the s/c is the best idea. The thermostat housing is only held onto the head by 2x small 12mm bolts and it would really suck if you ripped it off the head more than 50m from home!!!! Maybe you could attache a brace from the back side of the s/c up to both rocker cover bolts!?

Oh and how are you tensioning the s/c belt? or are you converting the other pulley to rib and using the alternator?

After looking at the pics again, I don't know if your brace to the s/c is the best idea. The thermostat housing is only held onto the head by 2x small 12mm bolts and it would really suck if you ripped it off the head more than 50m from home!!!! Maybe you could attache a brace from the back side of the s/c up to both rocker cover bolts!?

Oh and how are you tensioning the s/c belt? or are you converting the other pulley to rib and using the alternator?

i saw that striaght away and said "wtf"? i think its a alloy housing aswell? :lolcry: