1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

Members dont see this ad

hmmm the tonner it came to a early death lost oil pressure at 6700rpm the oil pump drive shaft broke so she chewed the crank out there go's 8g's :S but 1 of my mate has a full rolla 355 big dollar motor that i'm looking at should do 9's in a vb commo so should be really fun in the ute :D

1jz > pushrod dinosaur v8, keep going with the rolla, forget the ute!!!

:P the ute is mine and the rolla is neils :blush:

I've got something for that pushrod dinosaur that will make you love it :fuzz:

just needs a rebuild it had one years ago but its sat around for at least 7 and never been used front housing is off been polished still spins really nice and no play in the shaft :dance:

post-8631-1270372731_thumb.jpg

Ahk. I know of a VB commo burnout machine with a built 355. Not putting out THAT much power tho, around 460rwhp.

that's not bad at all :dance:

this other motor was been built to run on methanol think he said it was 15.1 compression ratio 8600 redline nasty nasty motor :blush:

yes bigger turbo, i am much into the drag scene, i think a goal of a high nine is under the level of the vehicle.

Have some respect, the v8 has the potential to make the rola look insignificant, go the tonna.

oh yeh, as for the turbo, a bush bearing turbo has (on average) 4 circlips in it, and two bushes, simple as, pull it down, clean it out,

if it has had a recent rebuild it will be fine, it will require no rebuild, if you have never pulled down a bush turbo before pm me, i am happy to provide instructions.

Edited by oh what a nissan feeling!

Looking good mate. :blush:

Funny that, some of the most powerful engines in the world are "dinosaur" pushrod engines!

What's a top fuel dragster run ?