Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Just Want One :d

Featured Replies

You better stock up on chickens and live carp for it to dismember.

 

Oh nevermind, I'm sure it will just help itself to YOUR FRIKKIN FACE WHILE YOU SLEEP DEAR GOD MAN

 

 

 

 

And no, you can't bring one back. :sob:

LOL! thats cool. And no i don't want one as i would fear for my life.

just imagine having to clean up all the feathers, guts, blood, scales....

 

 

I wonder if the fish was alive in the bath...

I wonder if the fish was alive in the bath...

 

More than likely. Sometimes animals won't eat something that's already dead, plus having to catch the fish (as easy as it would be in the bath tub) also gives the "pussy" some interaction with its food like it would in the wild.

 

I would of fed it the chicken outside though I think!!! Trust a women to think about having to clean up the mess!!! :sob:

Reminds me of my friends bengal cats (the stance, markings etc)

 

Id have one

  • Author

Purrrdy Cat.

 

Id take it on a walk each day, it would be called boo-boo

 

:sob:

thats a wicked animal, would be great to have one

Purrrdy Cat.

 

Id take it on a walk each day, it would be called boo-boo

 

:wink:

hahahahaha gimmie some of those drugs

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.