Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People + Faces + Cars

Featured Replies

I have been sorta lurking on this site for a while and figured I may as well formally introduce myself, not just in the ACT forum.

 

Name: Jeremy

Nick: Jero

Ride: 1976 KE30 Sedan. Mustard sorta colour. Not too bad if it was polished but it's not. Soits kinda looks a bit shitty. Will post pics when I bother to take any.

  • Replies 364
  • Views 172.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nick = trd

 

realname = tony

 

 

the car: ke70 DX (use to be a twin round h/lite model)

 

 

 

 

sorry iam late but ive been really busy (rally Q coming up)

post-9-1117105055.jpg

mental note: must buy 4 tyres next time not 3

I realised i hadn't posted here yet. I meant to a while ago but got side tracked. I'm only a few months late, right?

 

Nickname - kangaroosa (well its just my email actually)

Real Name - Darren

Location - Melbourne

Car - KE30 2 Door, 5K powered.

Nice Rolla Sloth.  I LOVE the blue with silver stripes.  I've always wanted to do a car in that colour scheme.  Ah, one day.

Thanks for the compliment, she is a beauty. The idea for the stripes came off the old Ford Cobras. Its painted with PPG paint, so its the highquality stuff, it changes color in different light from a deep purple to an electric blue. A lot of people don't know why you would make a Corolla look that nice, but its good to see people who appreciate it.

Nick dysolve

name David

Car's -- GOOSE EGG...ke20 2 door sedan 1200 4speed, white and still has the black vinal roof...all standard except for the ke30 raditor (cost only 50 buck with warranty- they want 200 for the ke20 one) getting regoed for the first time in 7 years on wednesday. I forgot about the rusty sticker on the windscreen it really makes the car LOL....it was free.. the car and sticker... it sat in a friends shed since 1997 because the guy who owned it since new passed away... he imported it from japan new as far as i can find out it still has the original 12" rims and two piece hub caps on it...ohh yeah he added a tacho it even has ke20 corolla on the tacho ... and the factory exhust is still on it it's see through but not leaking...

 

my really car is BIGBIRD an 1984 dual cab 4wd diesel hilux LN65 for those who care... 2.4lt blueprinted and balanced. supra spec 5 speed gear box dual batteries under bonnet (btw this can not be done) I think i might have the most power full car here... all 55HP at the flywheel.... but she will pull over 5 tonne like theres nothing behind it... she in a few million bits in the backyard.. putting a new cab on it because metal cancer killed to old one.... everything in the truck is new except for the cab and dash.. I can list the mods but this is a corolla web site at least it a toyota......

Jusdrifn 86

Justin

I'm 19, live in brisbane and waste my week at a uni which is gay

 

me:

photo-10193.gif

 

 

my car is a Blue AE86 (JAE86) with a bigport 4age, its a really fast 4age for reasons i cannot answer, because i don't know why... i can beat 4agze ae86s and hold level with 20v ae82s i don't know of any internal mods...

it has a superfun 2way lsd and nice new velo buckets, big Simpson harnesses, TRD n1/2 lipkit

(suspension,rollcage,and paintjob are all on the cards for being installed in the next month or so..)

my car's name is jae, and he only wants to have fun

 

 

my car:

theredkrawler200505290200journalfile6.jpg

Edited by Jusdrifn 86

yes, yes it is

very happy with it, the keyhole in the rear spoiler came out of the mould a tad rough, so i will ask him to fix that up for me, and I'm sure he will... he is a champ (free plug ken)

Bugger, don't think I've added to the list.

 

Nick name Coln72

 

Real name Colin

 

Cars

KE20, painted in custom burgandy with gold pearl. Modified 5k with carbs and exhaust etc. Ke35 front brakes converted to KE20 stud pattern, RX7 alloys

 

VY2 Wagon with most Holden by Design options

 

Festiva as a trash around town car.

 

My Webpage

Yes his work is pretty good. My front spoiler is also a Ken job. I don't know about now, but he used to take ages to get anything done though. I've heard that with Nikki now doing the books he's a fair bit better.

he is doing pretty well now, nikki helps him heaps but he is getting alot of business with all the ae86s coming out of the woodwork lately

Nice to see you finally made it on here justin :dance:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.