Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People + Faces + Cars

Featured Replies

  • Replies 364
  • Views 172.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*chin scratch*

we have an emoticon for that now :(

: hmm :

:D

I just realised I have never posted in this thread and I have been here for ages.

 

Name: NoPsi

Real Name: Craig

Location: Brisbane

Car (I think you mean truck): 1986 4runner lowered 15" on 18"wires.

 

I've had 4 corollas previously. One std ae82, one rusty ke20, a supercharged ae92 and an ae86 Trueno. I'm sure there will be another corolla somewhere along the line. Perhaps AE71 with mild 20v and plenty of negative camber. Like an atmo version of my old Datto 1200.

post-9-1127614565.jpg

Edited by NoPsi

You really need to put the back half roof on again so when people see it they'll be like WTF?

 

Sick 4Runner man!

  • 3 weeks later...

Nick : Rolla Boy

Name : Geoff

Cars : KE35 coupe with SC 5K

KE30 sedan with 4K

KE55 coupe, which is to replace my KE35 as it has copious amounts of rust

  • 2 weeks later...

MY GOD!!! I just read the whole 19 pages of posts.... There sure is alot of us, and quite a few overseas contributors too :(

 

St.Nick- aka Nick (Geez, there is alot of Nicks on this forum..) ;)

 

CARS:

 

"P:36"- 1976 KE36 panelvan (see 'projects' topic) Will be my daily car next year.

1975 KE30 2dr sedan- My first car, owned for 8 years. Needs some love ;)

1990 BMW E34 535iA- 18in Lensos, lowered, tinted, ICEd. Luxury cruiser...

 

 

HOME:

Devonport, TAS

 

WORK:

Bar Manager/ DJ

 

I have no reasonable photos of myself... When ones eventuates, I'll show you all!! :D

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SLO83-aka Jae

car- ke55 sedan- just sold the ke70 wagon

Mods- 15" 5 spoke mags, cd player 6x9's in custom parcel shelf amp n 12"sub

live in bris

work for tenix(Instaling power)

 

 

 

nopsi i have seen your car at capalaba with the roof on outside the gym.Looks sick

post-400-1134439588_thumb.jpg

post-400-1134440244_thumb.jpg

post-400-1134440329_thumb.jpg

Name : James

Cars :

AE 82 4a-c have owned it for 6 months paid $300, replace choped out 4 speed box with 5 speed, installed fluro in roof trim, installed head light buzzer, replaced timing belt, raditor,

SV 20 Camry

 

really want a KE 55 coupe .. have owned one before. why why did I sell it :)

maybe I was over whelmed by the rust in the doors

 

live in brissy Beautiful one day, hot the next

SLO83...Nice gf's you have there dude. Do they all know about each other?? hehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.